Tip  The Secret About Potions ;)

I have heard that some pirates pay there children to do potions for them. This is either genious or infringing on child labor laws lol.

LOL I think I would pay someone to do my potions! I find them sooooo boring! When they first came out I thought it was pretty fun for a change but now...They put me to sleep Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The fastest way to level potion is to brew lively bucko.
no that would be a fail its to annoying to make lol
EDIT (Dec 21, 2010 4:09 AM):
Friends have told me their frustrations about those potions - they say that they take time to make and often get messed up.

Therefor ill give you here some of my construtions and rules.

First of all make the potions who are aloud in Port Royal IN Port Royal - bc Port Royal only works with 3 components whitch makes it alot easier to make them.

Second watch out for doublets when making the construction - they can mess it up.

View attachment 559

View attachment 560

View attachment 558

View attachment 556 What to do with doublets that mess up the construction put them to the side, you got enough space for that, when making this exact same construction. Then wait for the last single blue!

View attachment 557

View attachment 561

View attachment 563 View attachment 564 View attachment 565
i normally do this on the right hand corner of the screen its easier lol

well i would be sad cus i love making potions - they give me time to relax and not think about anything else then them potions.
i agree Hart. i sometimes just like to do no brainer stuff like making potions. It is a way to not think about anything. It can be relaxing. Sometimes I do them if i can not sleep. Well you know the rest.
It would also be nice to buy some now and then . Being able to have an unlimited supply when celebrating with guild would be great.

Oh , Hart . I love the new heart on your signature.

potions was the easiest to master for me, i didnt know about the dark hart glitch and it would take me forever to get there so i would make 5 swift foot III

well i think sword was the fastest to master. lol cuz i mastered it. only thing mastered. i think fishing takes forever! and the music is ugh!!!!!!! i dont like it.

Thanks Hart this was a big help ty sooo much
EDIT (Jan 24, 2011 at 9:47 AM):
Friends have told me their frustrations about those potions - they say that they take time to make and often get messed up.

Therefor ill give you here some of my construtions and rules.

First of all make the potions who are aloud in Port Royal IN Port Royal - bc Port Royal only works with 3 components whitch makes it alot easier to make them.

Second watch out for doublets when making the construction - they can mess it up.

View attachment 559

View attachment 560

View attachment 558

View attachment 556 What to do with doublets that mess up the construction put them to the side, you got enough space for that, when making this exact same construction. Then wait for the last single blue!

View attachment 557

View attachment 561

View attachment 563 View attachment 564 View attachment 565
One question how do you turn the potions around or switch the way they face? I have a mac and I don't know how to get it to work?

Thanks Hart this was a big help ty sooo much
EDIT (Jan 24, 2011 at 9:47 AM):

One question how do you turn the potions around or switch the way they face? I have a mac and I don't know how to get it to work?

oh!!

left mouse click drops!
right mouse click switch!

ugh i hate potions i would rather buy all of them then make them... it takes too long

Thanks for the tip! I always get bored doing potions... Have short attention span ROFL.
oops.gif

I got to level 20 in a couple hours making swift foot :) I tried the lively bucko brew... too much blue involved. I could make swift foot III's in less than a minute at about 150 rep a piece. (On Port Royal of course). Mastered my husband this way too ;)

And make sure you toss the potions when you max 5 of them in your pouch - they're not worth as much rep if you keep making them and your pouch can't hold any more!

I got to level 20 in a couple hours making swift foot :) I tried the lively bucko brew... too much blue involved. I could make swift foot III's in less than a minute at about 150 rep a piece. (On Port Royal of course). Mastered my husband this way too ;)

And make sure you toss the potions when you max 5 of them in your pouch - they're not worth as much rep if you keep making them and your pouch can't hold any more!

thanks for this post, cathryne. i have been putting off potions for a very long long time now, they are so boring. with leader boards being down i finshed off fishing yesterday and attacked the potions. using your tip i went from level 11 to 17 with out too much of a hassle. will finsh them off today.:flag:

Back