Tip  The Secret About Potions ;)

H

HartOnFire

Friends have told me their frustrations about those potions - they say that they take time to make and often get messed up.

Therefor ill give you here some of my construtions and rules.

First of all make the potions who are aloud in Port Royal IN Port Royal - bc Port Royal only works with 3 components whitch makes it alot easier to make them.

Second watch out for doublets when making the construction - they can mess it up.

screenshot_2010-11-14_18-57-43.jpg

screenshot_2010-11-14_18-58-41.jpg

screenshot_2010-11-14_18-48-15.jpg

screenshot_2010-11-13_10-12-13.jpg What to do with doublets that mess up the construction put them to the side, you got enough space for that, when making this exact same construction. Then wait for the last single blue!

screenshot_2010-11-13_10-12-35.jpg

screenshot_2010-11-14_19-11-12.jpg

screenshot_2010-11-14_19-11-40.jpg screenshot_2010-11-14_19-13-22.jpg screenshot_2010-11-14_19-14-48.jpg

Attachments

• screenshot_2010-11-14_19-11-12.jpg
    screenshot_2010-11-14_19-11-12.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 126
well this blows my feeble pirate brain right out the water mate huh wats a doublet you mean two together ok well ill try that.......... level 20 here i come..

well i would be sad cus i love making potions - they give me time to relax and not think about anything else then them potions.

Thank you for posting, you really explain it in a nice simple way, love the pics to go with as well. Good job! Potions are one of my least favorites, but I have been working hard at them.lol This should help alot. :piratemickey:

little pirate nephew.jpg
ok,ok, don't get mad at me, was really by accident, i had my little nephew over, (he made my bella pirate!), he watches me play, I fell asleep on the couch, next morning, i open my chest and it is filled to the brim with potions, and not the ones you buy, and he is only 5, i said what the heck were you doing! He says potions and fishing auntie! I said, DON'T be playing my bella, you to young for the game, stick to toontown! And jeez you should have seen the clothes he had bella wearing, i said she never dresses like that!

RO
View attachment 637 ok,ok, don't get mad at me, was really by accident, i had my little nephew over, (he made my bella pirate!), he watches me play, I fell asleep on the couch, next morning, i open my chest and it is filled to the brim with potions, and not the ones you buy, and he is only 5, i said what the heck were you doing! He says potions and fishing auntie! I said, DON'T be playing my bella, you to young for the game, stick to toontown! And jeez you should have seen the clothes he had bella wearing, i said she never dresses like that!

ROFL!!!

Out of all the mini games, I don't like this one. I know when you get a higher lvl, you get to do really cool things like, being a gaint, getting your head on fire, etc. But I want to know whats the fastest way to lvl potions, Thanks

This is what I've been told.. (and seemed to work for me when I was trying to get to lvl 8 for Ravens Cove Quest). Make a low lvl potion like swift foot I until your inventory is full for that potion, then go to a shop and sell all 5 of them off.. and start again. Once you have established a pattern (for three color potions), these potions can be finished quickly, you may have to do more, but it goes quickly allowing you to lvl up faster.. Oh.. and a good side effect.. you get some gold while your at it.. ;) Let me know what ya think..

Igor say aye Igor was able to finish potions using the swift foot III potions on Port Royal, but here are some links to the guides and glitches for potions mate:
Secret about Potions:
https://piratesforums.co/threads/the-secret-about-potions.483/#post-7583
Potion glitch:
https://piratesforums.co/threads/potion-glitch.106/

:ahoy::arrrrr::ahoy::arrrrr::ahoy::arrrrr::ahoy::arrrrr::ahoy:

Back