The Spanish Escape

BenzansaleenS7s

Honorable Pirate
It was in July, i and a couple of friends decided to hunt for new weapons from the Spanish undead island. We had heard the dead of Cutthroat Isle were working on new weapons, dual swords, and high powered fire arms.

So, the next day at dawn we sailed to Cutthroat. When we were about 100 yards from shore we saw how many Spanish there were. More then 300 strong guarding and watching the beaches. We decided how we were gonna get inside the cave and collect the new weapons. We decided to kill all in our paths. It would be hard to do so, because it would get everyones attention. So it was officially agreed we just charge in.
screenshot_2011-05-08_13-16-01.jpg

Among my crew were Christopher cannonskull, Jade O'Hayes, Captain Star, John Burnbones, and myself. We landed on the beach first thing. As soon as our muskets and bayonets started firing, we went to work to get to the weapons. Chris and I flanked up through the middile, Jade and Star flanked left to the main grave yard, and John stayed back and shot his musket. As time went by we were finally able to break through their defenses.

As we made our way closer to the cave, Spanish undead would hope out from the rocks, have a 5 second sword fight and be laying on the ground. We refferred ourselves "invincible." As we got closer more and more undead were coming. Then about 5 jumped out in front of us. I said, "5 on 5, be warned, this blade is sharper then the top of you helmet." We started fighting. Then just as we were about to finish them off we heard a great amount of noises, footsteps, and sounds behind us. Possibly 30 undead Spanish were right on our backs. We didn't hesitate a bit, we kept running through the cave trying to find where the weapons were. Still the undead behind them were coming.

Just as we were about to stop and rest we saw a entrance that had foreign language. It was in spanish. We went through the entrance and found weapons. Just as we had started for the weapons, Undead came out from behind recks of barrels and old buildings. Everyone in the room stood still. John Burnbones, hesitated for a minute then made a angry face and ran right up to them. We followed. Battle was in rage. A few hours of intense fight, close combat, and many undead deaths lead to what was possibly the worst part of it all. Jade, Chris, Star, and John held the undead hordes back just long enough for me to get to the weapons. When i whistled to my fellow crew, they came back to me and they each grabbed a weapon. Chris had a Blade of the Abyss, Jade had Treacherys End, Star had Blightfang Blade, John had Emerald Curse, and I had El patron's Lost Sword. As a secondary weapon we each got a Sacred Musket.

To escape this horrible place we simply just ran the way we came. As we were running as many as 100 undead were on our tails. The undead kept coming out of the ground just where we ran past. As we finally got out of the cave, we realized it was a different cave exit. The cave lead right to a high cliff above the beach. I said " Swords, or broken bones? Bones heal. Lets do it!" So we jumped down down down. As we hit the bottom we were all in pain. But we were able to walk it off and get to our ship. Just as we sailed away we heard gunfires. We were taking heavy fire. Trying to sail away, we fired back. Finally they were out of range and we Escaped the island.

Broken bones were better than giving up swords, huh? ROFL!!!
Had they been completely displaced and we could've not walked, then we would've been in a big trouble ... probably dead ... AND lost the swords too ... :p

Anyways, thanks for letting me participate in the raid, Ben! :D

Broken bones were better than giving up swords, huh? ROFL!!!
Had they been completely displaced and we could've not walked, then we would've been in a big trouble ... probably dead ... AND lost the swords too ... :p

Anyways, thanks for letting me participate in the raid, Ben! :D

what i meant by that was being killed by the undeads swords..
like as if it were firearms it would be Bullets? or broken bones? Bones heal. Lets do it!

It was in July, i and a couple of friends decided to hunt for new weapons from the Spanish undead island. We had heard the dead of Cutthroat Isle were working on new weapons, dual swords, and high powered fire arms.

So, the next day at dawn we sailed to Cutthroat. When we were about 100 yards from shore we saw how many Spanish there were. More then 300 strong guarding and watching the beaches. We decided how we were gonna get inside the cave and collect the new weapons. We decided to kill all in our paths. It would be hard to do so, because it would get everyones attention. So it was officially agreed we just charge in.
View attachment 5568
Among my crew were Christopher cannonskull, Jade O'Hayes, Captain Star, John Burnbones, and myself. We landed on the beach first thing. As soon as our muskets and bayonets started firing, we went to work to get to the weapons. Chris and I flanked up through the middile, Jade and Star flanked left to the main grave yard, and John stayed back and shot his musket. As time went by we were finally able to break through their defenses.

As we made our way closer to the cave, Spanish undead would hope out from the rocks, have a 5 second sword fight and be laying on the ground. We refferred ourselves "invincible." As we got closer more and more undead were coming. Then about 5 jumped out in front of us. I said, "5 on 5, be warned, this blade is sharper then the top of you helmet." We started fighting. Then just as we were about to finish them off we heard a great amount of noises, footsteps, and sounds behind us. Possibly 30 undead Spanish were right on our backs. We didn't hesitate a bit, we kept running through the cave trying to find where the weapons were. Still the undead behind them were coming.

Just as we were about to stop and rest we saw a entrance that had foreign language. It was in spanish. We went through the entrance and found weapons. Just as we had started for the weapons, Undead came out from behind recks of barrels and old buildings. Everyone in the room stood still. John Burnbones, hesitated for a minute then made a angry face and ran right up to them. We followed. Battle was in rage. A few hours of intense fight, close combat, and many undead deaths lead to what was possibly the worst part of it all. Jade, Chris, Star, and John held the undead hordes back just long enough for me to get to the weapons. When i whistled to my fellow crew, they came back to me and they each grabbed a weapon. Chris had a Blade of the Abyss, Jade had Treacherys End, Star had Blightfang Blade, John had Emerald Curse, and I had El patron's Lost Sword. As a secondary weapon we each got a Sacred Musket.

To escape this horrible place we simply just ran the way we came. As we were running as many as 100 undead were on our tails. The undead kept coming out of the ground just where we ran past. As we finally got out of the cave, we realized it was a different cave exit. The cave lead right to a high cliff above the beach. I said " Swords, or broken bones? Bones heal. Lets do it!" So we jumped down down down. As we hit the bottom we were all in pain. But we were able to walk it off and get to our ship. Just as we sailed away we heard gunfires. We were taking heavy fire. Trying to sail away, we fired back. Finally they were out of range and we Escaped the island.
Very good imagination But I didnt know u had the lost sword of el patron lol

I imagine stories being action packed like 10000 ppl all trying to kill 4 ppl.. :fight:
id have to disagree with that tho that would make good for movies and games stories should be more of a blended balence of reality fiction drama with twists at every turn that keeps the readher hooked in expense like when i write i make it seem like its about to end and then BAM i break the story wide open and catch the end of the chapter with a hook that makes the reader want .. no wait NEED to read the next chapter

Back