The story of Bart Gunshot

Bart Gunshot

Site Founder
~ this story is 100% not true ~
Chapter 1
Bart Gunshot had always dreamed of being a pirate but whenever he told anyone about his idea they would say "off with you!" or "i'd arest ye" or even "GO TO YOUR ROOM THIS INSTANT!" well... thats what his mother would say but the only one that approved of this were barts dad and his brother will. His brother would say "That would be so awes0me.." and his father would mumble "when i was a kid... i wanted to be one to."
But bart knew that someday this dream would come true.

Chapter 2
"Hey! boy watch were your stepin'!"
"Sorrry" said bart. " i just dont know were my family went"
"Well were ye be goin'?" the man said.
"well... my father did say somthing about the new world"
"Son these ships be going both to the new world, that one to new england and that one to the Caribbeans."
"well if there both going to the new world its the same place so ill take that one!"
So bart chose the ship for the caribbean leaving his family and soon to take on piracy and meet some of the most well known and some of the very little known and lots of the pig herders that have never been known to anyone but the pigs.. well some of the pigs.

:lol1: The Gunshot brothers, their mommy and conquering the Lions would make a good idea for a story! That was hilarious! I already feel sorry for those lions ... How about "The Gunshots and The Lions" as a title?

:lol1: The Gunshot brothers, their mommy and conquering the Lions would make a good idea for a story! That was hilarious! I already feel sorry for those lions ... How about "The Gunshots and The Lions" as a title?
No the title could be. "Mammy Gunshot and the lions." :D

Back