The strangest thing in TLOPO

Luna Storm

Forum Mod
Me and Rascal were adventuring around the Caribbean cutting down Jolly Rogers minions and helping pirates in need. And all of a sudden we came upon this!!

What is the gallant knight protecting we wonder? How will we get past?
Maybe there will be a continuation to this on how Rascal and Luna manage to pass the boding figure or maybe they will be found 100 years later..another pair of skeletons to add to Ravens Cove's collection.

xqp9SZ6.jpg

Well regardless... I CAN NOT WAIT to see what happens next! Thank you for the exciting introduction to an adventure @LunaStorm !!! You never know what you will come across in the Caribbean! ((And it's kind of cool to be in the game too! )) :D Two armored thumbs up! :)
Ty @Remington ! I know I'm not a great story teller by no means or even good at making the pictures (which took me 4 hours lol) but mainly I thought it would be fun and I if others want to join in with a continuation to the story (with picture) then they can! :) Let the saga begin!! Lol

Are you sure that was Remington? I thought I fought him today.
View attachment 91992
He seems shorter in person.... Not sure where his helmet went either...
Nope... His real name is Feezle the Snake... He tried to assume my name after he found out I had slain the dragon that was terrorizing villages in Europe, hoping it would improve his standing and fame... I unloaded a medieval can of whoop-butt on him the last time we met and he promised to stop posing as me... I see we are going to have to have another... umm.. talk *grins wickedly* :)
Sir William dragon 2.jpg

Me and Rascal were adventuring around the Caribbean cutting down Jolly Rogers minions and helping pirates in need. And all of a sudden we came upon this!!

What is the gallant knight protecting we wonder? How will we get past?
Maybe there will be a continuation to this on how Rascal and Luna manage to pass the boding figure or maybe they will be found 100 years later..another pair of skeletons to add to Ravens Cove's collection.

xqp9SZ6.jpg
Perhaps the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch is in order?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOrgLj9lOwk

Back