The Tale Of Egore

Egore

Honorable Pirate
Coming back from the Navy,EITC and Skeleton infested seas, a pirate makes his way into port royal after taking on Jolly Roger in the flesh. This pirate was bold, courageous, and Proud. This pirate had become the First Mate of a pirate lord's vessel. This pirate lord happened to be Captain Jack Sparrow. As the Pirate Lord's First Mate, the pirate was very important to the whole crew. This crew included some of the best cannoneers, sailors, and stowaways. When their ship entered port, the First Mate was asked to get used to the things on port royal, for little did he know that this was his last voyage on The Black Pearl. The First Mate NEVER questioned his captain. He always did whatever the captain said. One of these things that the captain said was " You shall stay on Port Royal until further notice". The First Mate was about to question this, but he had taken an oath not to question the captains orders. The was no longer a first mate without a crew. So he decided to go to Darby Drydock and go get a ship that he had later named " The Golden Conquerer". This is how the tale of the infamous pirate Egore once began......

To Be Continued......

Coming back from the Navy,EITC and Skeleton infested seas, a pirate makes his way into port royal after taking on Jolly Roger in the flesh. This pirate was bold, courageous, and Proud. This pirate had become the First Mate of a pirate lord's vessel. This pirate lord happened to be Captain Jack Sparrow. As the Pirate Lord's First Mate, the pirate was very important to the whole crew. This crew included some of the best cannoneers, sailors, and stowaways. When their ship entered port, the First Mate was asked to get used to the things on port royal, for little did he know that this was his last voyage on The Black Pearl. The First Mate NEVER questioned his captain. He always did whatever the captain said. One of these things that the captain said was " You shall stay on Port Royal until further notice". The First Mate was about to question this, but he had taken an oath not to question the captains orders. The was no longer a first mate without a crew. So he decided to go to Darby Drydock and go get a ship that he had later named " The Golden Conquerer". This is how the tale of the infamous pirate Egore once began......

To Be Continued......
everytime someone talks make a new paragraph it makes it easier to read

Part 2

After getting his new ship, he decided to go talk to Captain Barbossa on Devil's Anvil. Egore travled 30 miles on sea and 15 on land. Once getting to Barbossa's Grotto, Egore spoke with Barbossa about the Pirate Code and Getting some Shooting Lessons.
" Why must I Learn all of this"? asked Egore.
" So ye can become a TRUE pirate" said Barbossa.
It was then that Egore had learned what it REALLY took to be a pirate. So he decided with the new training he had recieved from Barobossa, he would go to Tortuga to take on those pesky Alligators. Upon the way that Egore was taking to the Alligators, he stumbled upon a Tavern named, " The Faithful Bride". Curious as Egore was, he went in the tavern not only to find Joshamee Gibbs, Captain Jacks new First Mate.
To Be Continued.....

Part 3

Egore had just found Joshamee Gibbs, Captain Jack's new First Mate. Being the Confused person he was, he decided to go talk to him to Congratulate him.
" Ive heard that you are Jack's First Mate now and I just wanted to Congratulate you" Egore said.
" Thank ye, I was suprised myself by what happened when I got recruited" Joshamee said cautiously.
Then, what Mr.Gibbs said next would suprise Egore more than he had ever before.
" I have a Quest for you, but it involves risking your neck in spite of Jack Sparrow".
" What you have to do for Jack is get back the Black Pearl". said Gibbs
" Heres what ye have to do to complete this task, First you have to get captured by the Royal Navy. This may seem bad but its just part of the plan. When you do get captured, you will be taken prisoner to Padres Del Fuego. From there you shall go to a Navy Fort on the Far side of the Island. When you do get there, look for the Black Pearl's ship location orders. It should have on it, The location of the Pearl and all the Crew members that were part of it. Find all these people and bring them back to me."
" We're taking back the Black Pearl".

To Be Continued.....

Part 4 (Told from the Royal Navy)

Alright Lads!, We have a task for you. We want you to keep an eye on the Black Pearl.
Now we have recieved information about a Task Force of pirates willing to risk their necks to Rescue the Black Pearl. It is your duty to prevent this from happening. Shall you Fail to do this, You will be shown NO MERCY.
The EITC controls Most of the Navy, so this order could have come from than no other than Lord Cuttler Beckett himself.
Now, in the fact that you DO fail, there is another Warship patroling these harbors, The Goliath. That ship IS your LAST chance. Remember, the Black Pearl STAYS in the Harbor.

To Be Continued....

Back