The Tale of John RedSkull.

The John Redskull

Honorable Pirate
Rideing on his ship taking on the undead and navy with his awesome crew feeling like kings and queens.
Sinking only the best ships out on the 7 seas war ships all the likes. " use your best ammo "
he said. " aye aye captain " the a crew member. only one ship stand in our way before fight a bounty hunter only a few hits left then right when the last fury left the ship...................

Come back satruday to see what happens nexts. :)

BOOM!!!! it sunk to the bottom of the sea " see ya in davy jones locker. " Full with loot we race to raves cove to see what we had got but then we were block by a war ship and a bounty hunter the crew working hard keeping the ship alive. " we can do this half of you on the cannons and the rest keep repairing the ship " we kept fighting and fighting to get to raves cove. " almost there " captain john redskull said to him self. he use RAMMING SPEED and flew pass all of them porting and the crew cheer. we live to play another day.........but then while we were walking around we were in a trap and had to fight...........

see what happens next monday night at 7:00 :D

Rage ghost came out from everyone and we knew we was a few people short but then something came running from the out far away. A green ghost came and attack the rage ghost " we got this captain " a crew member said
" BANG"
" CLASH "
" BOOM "
The sound of grenades, swords, and guns as the rage ghost fell one by one we knew we was gonna win.
As the last rage ghost fell a shot of lighting flash in the sky. The crew jump up and down cheering as we won the battle. then make are way back to the ship the crew talking as the made there way back to the ship someone came down the hill wave there hand " JOHN!! " a green ghost by the name of alex storm came up to the ship.
" I wanna join you Crew " " WHAAAAAAT!!! " everyone said.

come back tomorrow at 2:30 to see what Captain John Redskull says to alex. :xbones:

" i want to joing your crew " said alex " why?? " john said.
"because i saw how your attacks defeated the rage ghost you guys most be a powerful crew " he said
" yes we are but that battle it took some of our men and were a few people short. " John said
" i can get some friends to join if you want. " he said
" alright go and get'em :) " john said
an hour later a green glow of light came down the hill.
" :excited: OH MY GOD!! '' a crew member said.
" guys meet my friends :D '"
"welcome abored the lighting Dragon and welcome to my crew " john Redskull said
" no time for hello's look " we all turn around and saw big ghost war ship coming right at us.
" EVERYONE TO THE CANNONS AND THE REST OF YOU STAND BY JUST INCASE WE NEED REPAIR OR TO BORED THAT SHIP " john said. " aye aye captain " two crew members said.
" bring it on " john said to himself. " ready......HOLD" and as we were about to attack something hit us from the back. It was the navy in there............

come back again tomorrow night too see what happens next. :rumgone:

War brig and at that moment i knew we was gonna be in the fight of are lives " OPEN FIRE!!!! fire everything we have furys lighting anthing " "Boom " there was nothing but the sound of cannon fire he could bearly hear anything but gunfire and the cannons after a flash of lighting fog started to roll in and in the that fog was a ship we didnt know if it came to help us or to sink of too after it stood there watch the ship turned side was and the windows to the cannon open. fury and lighting with fireballs came flying out and it went into the sky and crash into the navy warship then the ghost ship when he saw the captain of the ship he smiled because in that ship was.......

come on back tomorrow night to see who the other captain was :)

On that ship was two old friends Captain Micotheone and his first mate Zia Badncool.
" Open Front cannons " mic said "aim.......FIRE!!!! "
and at that moment furys flew right into side of the navy warship.
pushing it far away from me and my crew " what are you doing here mic " john said.
" saw you leave raves cove and saw the navy. i knew i would have to come and save you butt "
" thx :) " john said. "hey im here to you know " said zia
" i know i see you there " john said with a grin
" -_- lets just do this " she pulling her sword out.
" alright u guys wait there and watch this " john said.
" alright open fire furys to the right side of the ship "
" BOOM" flash of the cannons make the sky fill with smoke. As the smoke clear the sky mic and zia could see the navy sinking to the bottom of the sea. there eyes open for an min but mic said " that was great but not as good as this." "alright guys let's show them how its done " driveing the ship around the ghost ship " open fire ligthing first"
the ship started to smoke " now open fire FURYS " the sails of the ghost ship broke off when john came up beside him mic made a grin " show off :) " As they board the ship an army of undead monters and there captain await them " ready guys "" ya " zia and mic said " alright guys let's do this leave NO ONE ALIVE!! ATTACK "

come back tomorrow for the epic battle aboard the the ghost ship :xbones:

" ATTACK " john said swords clashing guns fireing.
nothing else everyone was doing one thing staying alive this was the battle of battles.
as half the undead fell we was almost there to winning. but something happen i saw zia's sword fly in to the air and saw 4 undead monters grabing and tieing her up " ZIA " yell john
"let her go NOW!!! " came mic. they grab her and some how teleported away
" jolly :mad: " jolly had been watching the fight the whole time.
" HA HA HA HA HA HA " He said with a grin on his face " if you want your friend back come to rave's cove "
" you better be ready " john Said " looks like you like "
" eww no she his girlfriend you retrad " john said.
" come on guys lets go get her " mic said.
" wait i wanna do something first " john said. john walk to the back of the ships and puts down bottle filled with black water and at that moment. the ship turned black with Dark red sails with a scorpion on it " Now lets go get her " >:] "

come back friday to see what happens at raves cove.

im so sorry guys i cant do the next part tonight im really not in the nice mood -_- im sleep and mad so do a 2-part tomorrow night to make up for today L8r

Back