The Tale of Samuel Redgrim

bawsinator

Swashbuckler
As a preface, I will be talking about the OG Samuel Redgrim, from the original POTCO, then talk about my current Samuel Redgrim.

Samuel Redgrim started his adventure like everyone else, but his journey to fame wasn't through a big ship, or powerful weapons, for poor Samuel didn't have Unlimited Access. He got to level seven or eight but could not progress, he got it for one month and then he was level 18, his progress stopped there, experience and notoriety wise, but he was a feared pirate because he knew how to handle himself in dangerous situations. Taking his Light Galleon, the Shadow Dragon out to sea no one would think much of it, but witty Samuel could destroy and demolish Phantoms without thinking about it, his skills weren't upgraded, and his cannons not as strong, but Captain Samuel still pulled it off. At the end of his journey in PoTCO, he had gathered a total of 150,000 gold with the help of his wonderful guild, Wrath of Ravens. On September 19th, 3 years ago, Captain Samuel Redgrim disappeared into the sunset not to be seen for more than 3 years.

On December 24th, three years after the underdog Captain had disappeared, he showed up on the docks of Port Royal, having lost his Gold to the Navy a year prior, he looks to regain what was once his. He has his eyes set on a beautiful War Brig. A ship he will call the Shadow Dragon. He has gathered enough to buy himself as hell, a ship he calls the Shadow Champion, and his weapons of choice are the cutlass and dagger (of which he could not use prior to his disappearance). He is the Master of a new guild. One he calls Chicos Del Samuel (or Samuel's Boys for those of you who can't speak Spanish). He chooses to affiliate himself with the Spanish due to his love of their culture. He has a score to settle with Jolly Roger as the battles between the two were fierce and quick ending, usually in Roger's favor because of the lack of equipment owned by Captain Samuel. But this time, Captain Samuel Redgrim will get his revenge. He has his eyes set on fame beyond measure, and power feared by all. This is the beginning of the Tale of Captain Samuel Redgrim.

Last edited:
You Sir, need to go to the grotto and tell these tales...I believe you may be gifted.

Back