1. Hey, Guest! Pirates Forums is hosting a Meet and Greet for Halloween. Read more here!

The Tale Of Will Nightwolf

Discussion in 'POTCO Tales and Myths' started by Will Nightwolf, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Will Nightwolf

Will Nightwolf Legendary Pirate
    Site Founder

screenshot_2011-02-02_23-32-21.jpg

The whole reason I choose the name Will Nightwolf was because one day while I was at darkhart with Will Darkmonk who was my only pirate at the time I saw a girl name Gypsy Nightwolf who is know called Gypsy Nightfire because of the whole having to change your name when banned thing. The second I saw that name I couldn't stop thinking about how awesome that name was. So I logged off of my pirate and immidieatley made a new pirate. That is the day Will Nightwolf was born. I was still in the guild Tessas Terrors when I made that pirate so I brought him into that guild. When I left that guild I took both my pirates out and then I joined Spania. I used Darkmonk pretty much 24/7 and got constant famed with him so I didn't wanna ruin my lucky streak. Eventually the famed stopped coming for him so I decided to use Nightwolf and play on him for a while but he was only lvl 7 when I brought him into the guild and I don't like using low level pirates. Eventually the Raven's Cove update came out and I got Darkmonk the Spinecrest Sword. I wanted the Bitter End Sabre really bad cause everyone was saying how much they loved it. So I decided to lvl Nightwolf to lvl 30 as fast as possible. At lvl 25 he got his first famed the bloodfire broadsword and I was like WOOOOOOOOO. Eventually he became lvl 30 and got Bitter End. After having it for a while I was like this sword sucks, so I used Darkmonk again and started getting a lot of famed. But since darkmonk got full of famed and back then I refused to throw away a single famed I decided to fill up nightwolf with famed. Whenever I brought Nightwolf to darkhart he always seemed to get famed weapons. Before I knew it Nightwolf was constantly getting famed weapons and bright/dark clothes wich made Darkmonks invetory look like junk. So I kept on using Nightwolf and eventually Nightwolf made my pirate Darkmonk obsolete. Nightwolf has gotten better weapons than Darkmonk and better clothes and because of that I almost never use Darkmonk anymore.

Preview of the next series: Old Bones

I originally made Will Old Bones as a joke cause I liked giving my pirate grey hair and a bald spot so I decided to make a old pirate so i cud save money on haricuts. But then I used him for the first time and actually enjoyed lvling Old Bones for some reason so I decided to keep him.

Molly Ironscarlett likes this.
  2. Ben Cabingrin

Ben Cabingrin Notorious Pirate

Nice story!

3. Molly Ironscarlett

Site Founder

great story Will [​IMG] keep the tales a coming