The Tales of Josiah Brown Chapter 1: The Hunter becomes the Prey

Discussion in 'TLOPO Tales and Myths' started by Josiah Brown, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Josiah Brown

Josiah Brown Sea Legs

I stepped into the E.I.T.C office ready to meet my future commander. The E.I.T.C had recently moved in promising protection and I used to believe that this was a good cause and tried to join. "Mr. Brown am I right?" The Admiral spoke in a commanding tone. "Uh y-yes sir." "Wad that a stutter I heard Mr. Brown?" "Uh-y-yes sir." "I suggest you speak more clearer to your Admiral." He sat down opening a large book scanning for my name. "However, your test results prove that you know a lot more than I thought you would of Nautical and sailing terms and skills." "Thank you, sir." I was shortly given an order to go to the H.M.S Excelsior and to help guide a treasure fleet from Padres to port Royal. However, during the attack, I was attacked, and our captain ordered us to run. The Black Pearl had come and concentrated on the main treasure ship as we ran back to padres. The captain was sentenced to prison and was never heard of again. I was sent over to the Vengeance bounty hunter ship. a scam that the E.I.T.C made to get more money from the navy. the Vengeance destroyed multiple pirate ships until it came in contact with the Black pearl. During that battle skeleton ships came and tried to capture the Black Pearl. I didn't care at the time but shortly after that the Black Pearl was captured and taken to a secret island. The crew of the Black Pearl though. I couldn't sleep something about that battle was strange. The skeleton ships they helped us and moved off. It was strange. As I walked I heard something. The captain's cabin. I cracked the door open and listened on the conversation. "Sir Becket has no-!" "You listen to me! I am brining you Jolly's orders now carry them out!" "Yes sir." It was a skeleton talking to the captain! "Oh, who do we have here? A spy?!" I was shortly knocked out and found myself in shackles. In the other cell I saw Jack Sparrow. "Found yourself in a scrap of trouble didn't you. Possibly with a certain large skeleton giant pistol and a rather deep gravelly voice? Green smoke everywhere?" "I don't know what you-!" Suddenly the door of Jack's cell broke and Barbossa was standing there. Jack cried out, "Hector! SO, a nice friendly visit breaking out your old friend Jack ay?" "No. Jack I need ya for something. Jolly wants ya and the Black pearl...I know where it be. Th Black pearl is a symbol of freedom for pirates and I need ya to get a crew to retake it. I would but you have a certain pity charm that seems to get people to do what ya want because ya look so pathetic!" "Why thank you." Jack sparrow replied. "What do e do about this sap?" "Look mate I will be keeping you on me list savvy?" Jack and Barbossa ran off and I was left in the cell with nothing to do but pray

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    CatherineW and tiberias like this.
  2. Bentheboss26

Bentheboss26 Sea Legs

woah that a lot of words xD

3. tiberias

tiberias Pirate

There is gonna be a lot more. We are playing a pirates pencil and paper rpg based on the TLOPO now and Josiah told me he is gonna chronicle his adventures here.

CatherineW likes this.