The Top 10 Enemy Ships in the Caribbean

Anaximander

Wanted Pirate
This is a list of the top 10 enemy ships in the game. It is based purely on level and includes boss ships and non-boss ships. If you have any questions about the rankings I will provide you with that ships level. I was surprised the QAR was so low on the list. :cannon:

1: HMS Victory
2: All other Navy Ship of the Lines (except the HMS Goliath) and EITC Ship of the lines
3: Navy Elites and EITC Tyrants
4: Bounty Hunter Warships
5: Bounty Hunters
6: EITC Juggernauts
7: Death Omens
8: The Queen Anne's Revenge
9: HMS Goliath
10: Navy Dreadnought

The Queen Anne's Revenge may be powerful, but it is often taken down quickly because of the whole server warning, telling the location of the ship.

Curious about the Hunters not being broken up by class. And even then sometimes by specific ship. It always seemed like the Vengeance was tougher than the Siren (hut that could just be random levels and perception)

However, the Queen Anne is MUCH tougher than Omens and the Juggy. Warlord is tougher than a Dreadnaught.

Also where do the Undead Sloops come in? The Blood Scourge is pretty tough.

I agree with Marcos: Many people want many Queen Anne's Revenge victories under their belt, so when the location of the Queen is revealed to the server, all heck breaks loose on the seas...

Curious about the Hunters not being broken up by class. And even then sometimes by specific ship. It always seemed like the Vengeance was tougher than the Siren (hut that could just be random levels and perception)

However, the Queen Anne is MUCH tougher than Omens and the Juggy. Warlord is tougher than a Dreadnaught.

Also where do the Undead Sloops come in? The Blood Scourge is pretty tough.
Not wanting to correct you or anything, but this is completely based on straight level. I agree that hunters should be ranked individually (does not make sense not to), but Warlord being harder then Dreadnought, I must disagree.

QAR should be just below the hunters as it is still better than juggernauts but its still too weak to be better than a hunter. To be honest the QAR was just dissapointing to me, I mean come on! the things the size of a normal brig should at least be a reskinned pearl. One more thing I thought was that on this list the Goliath is a little too low should be just above or just below the juggernaut, its hard to tell because you have to get past the guard towers first to get to the goliath. Other than that nice job

Back