The Twight Light Zone

Have you ever watch the twight light zone?

• Total voters
Never heard of this in my entire life what's it about?
Is like stories, like aliens, or real life stories that something creepy happen .. or Santa Claus, Magic, Trolls, getting lost in space, getting lost in the Bermuda Triangle, etc.. going back in time.. etc.. like creepy things and all fantasy stories you can think of.. dead people, things being alive, cars driving on their own, etc.. just alot of different stories

Is like stories, like aliens, or real life stories that something creepy happen .. or Santa Claus, Magic, Trolls, getting lost in space, getting lost in the Bermuda Triangle, etc.. going back in time.. etc.. like creepy things and all fantasy stories you can think of.. dead people, things being alive, cars driving on their own, etc.. just alot of different stories

My personal favorite is when the dolls come alive!!!!! Muahaha ~~~~~

I remember the old ones n I loved how there tagline was always ..."In the twilight zone" lol

My personal favorite is when the dolls come alive!!!!! Muahaha ~~~~~

Wow I don't like to admit this, but my biggest fear is a doll, manican, or anything that looks like a person but isn't real coming to life that would just scare the heck out of me.

Wow I don't like to admit this, but my biggest fear is a doll, manican, or anything that looks like a person but isn't real coming to life that would just scare the heck out of me.
Omg have u seen dead silence... Creepy little dummies that kill...my biggest fears are ghosts and clowns lol

yes they are
iagree.gif

i love the original b&w ones the best... favorite episode is the one about the old man and his dog who go raccoon hunting and then go for a walk down the road. :)

Back