The Walking Dead (TV)

cry.gif
cry1.gif
cry2.gif
pandagif.gif

Me after tonight's episode

THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS! Post was edited by Moderator to hide spoilers within the 'Spoilers Tag'.
:cry: Ill never watch this show again... :furious: Its not the same without Glenn : ('''' :paranoid::p jk.. But if Darrel dies I'm out :bashhead:
I wonder if Maggie will die soon now :confused: who will be the next to go? :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Negan is Batman's dad in Batman v Superman, and that guy that is one of Negan's men is Steve Ogg, who was Trevor in GTA 5

:cry: Ill never watch this show again... :furious: Its not the same without Glenn : ('''' :paranoid::p jk.. But if Darrel dies I'm out :bashhead:
I wonder if Maggie will die soon now :confused: who will be the next to go? :oops:

I'm reaaaaaaly hoping Carol will go soon, I've been waiting for her death since episode one, she is one of my least favorite characters

For me, it was difficult to get through it without my heart exploding out of anticipation (and sadness cuz my favorite character died). But it was a absolutely amazing episode in my opinion, and I can't wait for the next episode.

Yeah I agree :D I want to know when the series can come to a conclusion though :laugh: but many other people will have to go :p like the priest... Hes going to die sooner or latr.

THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS! Post was edited by Moderator to hide spoilers within the 'Spoilers Tag'.
{SPOILTER ALERT}-------READ WITH CAUTION
There's no way maggie is dying she's a late in-comic book character that helps work things out in hilltop like the last white girl should be! If Darrel dies, which I don't see being a high possibility, if it's not later in the show like season 10, and him dying in an honorable way than the show automatically is going to lose half of its viewers if not more, that's how I see it put though, but after Darrel basically causes Glenns death, he's going to have very much guilt on his shoulder and it may reflect on him in a way where it leads to his death, and because he caused Glenn's death him dying may be not as worst, for me perosnally it would make it worst if he dies in result of this, Afterall he's not a comic book character so they can do anything with him, anyhow if Darrel dies I'll watch the episode after he dies and after realize I don't want to watch the show anymore.

For future references please hide Spoilers within the 'Spoilers Tag'!

[SPOILER]Spoiler content within these tags[/SPOILER]

Multiple post were edited to hide spoilers.

Thank you!
~Bad

{SPOILTER ALERT}-------READ WITH CAUTION
There's no way maggie is dying she's a late in-comic book character that helps work things out in hilltop like the last white girl should be! If Darrel dies, which I don't see being a high possibility, if it's not later in the show like season 10, and him dying in an honorable way than the show automatically is going to lose half of its viewers if not more, that's how I see it put though, but after Darrel basically causes Glenns death, he's going to have very much guilt on his shoulder and it may reflect on him in a way where it leads to his death, and because he caused Glenn's death him dying may be not as worst, for me perosnally it would make it worst if he dies in result of this, Afterall he's not a comic book character so they can do anything with him, anyhow if Darrel dies I'll watch the episode after he dies and after realize I don't want to watch the show anymore.
Darrell, Rick, Morgan, and whoever else is left will hopefully only die in a series finale bloodbath where EVERYONE dies.

Darrell, Rick, Morgan, and whoever else is left will hopefully only die in a series finale bloodbath where EVERYONE dies.
That would be funny if the show just ended with carl walking down a road or something, or maybe an afterlife ending where carl sees all his family friends that passed away during the Apocolypse, sort of like a lost ending if you've ever seen that show, but idk if I'd like that, because no matter what there's going to be somebody alive in the apocolypse.

I recently watched the first episode of season 9 and I'm actually interested in what's about to come. It feels very weird being this excited about the show again. The dialogue was just so much better and I'm happy to see more character development than ever. Definitely waiting for episode 2!

That spider walker was barnaclesing sick. I'm not a fan of spiders myself but this gave me the chills for a second.

The only thing that ticked me off especially in this episode was the scene where they were roping down the wagon and so on from the stairs. The glass cracking could've easily been avoided if they carefully lifted down the lighter items first without everyone standing on the glass and the wagon at last.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M_G9H4O1LU

This scene in particular I also found pretty dumb. Why would they run from a few zeds when they've been walking through massive hordes disguised and covered in someone's else flesh and blood.

I'm glad gregory is dead. The amount of hate I started to grow against this character is just immersive and certainly because of all of his actions.

Is there anyone else here who's been watching and possibly is interested in sharing thoughts about episodes, theories and whatever?

AMC released the official synopsis, promotional photos and videos for Season 9 Episode 6 of The Walking Dead - Who Are You Now?. Check out the description and promotional photos as well as the sneak peeks for the mind blowing hit series The Walking Dead at FANdemonium Network.

Back