Glitch The Watcher, it's broken

C

Crashalot

Not only is the watcher a formidable foe, it's never close enough to strike, yet it can knock you out in a heartbeat.
Seems the watcher is broken, severely, which is hampering the quest and decidedly the entire Hollowed Woods, as very few pirates are going there since the watcher is broken beyond playability.
Perhaps it can be fixed? The hiding in the walls of the hut thing aint happening

We experienced it again last night. But a level 50 was able to draw the watcher back in the room with his grenades. Once back in the room he stayed. But I have been on other times and no matter what everyone did we couldn't get the watcher in the room

Since the watcher has so much hp and can knock you out pretty easily maybe make the loot that it drops really good? I wouldn't say a famed everytime but something worth it like what foulberto smasho drops..

Yes, in addition to struggling for a very long time to get the watcher out of hiding, the worst part would certainly have to be the loot pouches, with single digit gold and a few small bones!
But I do love the quest and the new area!

I have tried to go fight the watcher about half a dozen times and every time I go into it hovel I here voices but no watcher, is there a trick to get it to show its self, I have been everywhere inside.

This doesn't have to do with the watcher but my main pirate when I start the quest chain I can get past the first couple but when I have to make to go to Cuba to make the potion it drops the quest and I have to start over from the first quest again.

Back