The Weirdest Things You've Ever Eaten

JadeOHayes

Site Founder
OK, don't lie about this just to get attentions ... that's not cool. And I'm sorry if you gag ... :p. Or if you know that you have weak stomach, please do not proceed any further. You've been warned!

I have eaten chicken brain (it's actually good!), cow's brain, cow's tongue, cow's tail, chitlings (um .. google it, we are Southeners) ... fried bugs ...
Yes, I'm weird ... and also a traveler too :p

OK, don't lie about this just to get attentions ... that's not cool. And I'm sorry if you gag ... :p. Or if you know that you have weak stomach, please do not proceed any further. You've been warned!

I have eaten chicken brain (it's actually good!), cow's brain, cow's tongue, cow's tail, chitlings (um .. google it, we are Southeners) ... fried bugs ...
Yes, I'm weird ... and also a traveler too :p

so were do you travel to?

I don't think there's any thing that can top that :lol1:... Good job, Francis ... what does it taste like?
Like chicken but It makes u sick after two bites I threw up after It is really gross not like chicken sorta a mushy chicken flavored but the texture is horible not to mention the thought of what u are eating.

oh god guys how can u all eat that stuff, no way would i ever eat brains ,intestines or tongues :confused: next thing someone will say bull testicles :eek: ........ i watch survivor man and bear grylls and i need to turn away at some things they eat, i rather starve to death than eat a rat or bugs cooked on the fire

I shud have not read this thread there should be a note "TO ALL VEGANS N VEGETARIans REAding THIs will make u sick" lol

yum yum yum...
948-8332a2.jpg

oh god guys how can u all eat that stuff, no way would i ever eat brains ,intestines or tongues :confused: next thing someone will say bull testicles :eek: ........ i watch survivor man and bear grylls and i need to turn away at some things they eat, i rather starve to death than eat a rat or bugs cooked on the fire
Um thats what Rocky Mountain Oysters are. Bull testicles

:( Night crawlers!! Very gross. Land Survival School training when I was in the military. Up in Washington state.

Back