The Western Conference and The Eastern

Jack Cannonskull

Pirate Lord
After a ton of trades the West is looking even more powerful than it did last year and the east is looking extremely weak. So weak that I wouldn't be surprised if the 76ers had the 8 or 7 seed in the eastern conference.

What are your thoughts on this NBA fans?

I'm a Thunder fan, so we're only getting stronger as the east gets weaker since we traded for PG-13. Super psyched about that. But yeah, it's getting crazy unbalanced. That being said, as competitive as the west is, it still doesn't really matter since no one can beat the Warriors. Kind of makes the NBA boring, even though free agency has been great so far.

I'm a Thunder fan, so we're only getting stronger as the east gets weaker since we traded for PG-13. Super psyched about that. But yeah, it's getting crazy unbalanced. That being said, as competitive as the west is, it still doesn't really matter since no one can beat the Warriors. Kind of makes the NBA boring, even though free agency has been great so far.
It's still unknown to me why the Pacers traded PG-13 for absolutely nothing. But congrats Thunder! You got another superstar from the most one sided deal xD

The Hawks are like kinda rebuilding, kinda not rebuilding.... I say we sign LeBron, Kevin Durant, CP3, Steph, Gordon Hayward, Rudy Gobert, Joel Embiid, Russel Westbrook and Kawhi Leonard.

Yes. This is good.

2017-06-01-Paul-George-Kimmel-Mean-Tweets.jpg

When you realize it actually happened...

Me being a rockets fan, I'm enjoying the trade for CP3, but the rockets kinda traded their entire bench including our only defensive first team player, Patrick Beverly. They also traded Sam Deker who could be a good player in the future and Lou Williams who was an above average shooter. I was really pulling for Paul George but not everything works out.

Back