Things I would like in the game!

Crossbone Kay

Buccaneer
Not sure if this has been suggested yet, but I think it would be cool if you added pirate hideouts or guild hideouts.

Purchase them for gold and materials and then add like furniture and decorative loot!

Maybe also add like a bank or closet.

Then have like guild contests for pvp or svs.

Also make selling items a bit quicker. Maybe make it so you can right click the item and it automatically sells when you are talking with a tradesman.

Not sure if this has been suggested yet, but I think it would be cool if you added pirate hideouts or guild hideouts.

Purchase them for gold and materials and then add like furniture and decorative loot!

Also make selling items a bit quicker. Maybe make it so you can right click the item and it automatically sells when you are talking with a tradesman.
In regards to the right click mechanic, I'd be super careful with that sort of thing. It comes with the niche that if you accidentally right click something that you didn't mean to, it could cost you big.

In regards to the right click mechanic, I'd be super careful with that sort of thing. It comes with the niche that if you accidentally right click something that you didn't mean to, it could cost you big.
then add a buy back tab also for the sellers

Guild islands could have all that and games like cannon defense. Maybe even invasions. They would be instanced like underground parlor rooms are

Back