THIRD NEW LEGENDARY CURSED FOUND FROM JIMMY LEGS

well im assuming since there are 6 new cursed blades that 2 are broadswords 2 are sabres and 2 are cutlasses; since 2 sabres have been found im assuming the next ones will be a broadsword or cutlass

well im assuming since there are 6 new cursed blades that 2 are broadswords 2 are sabres and 2 are cutlasses; since 2 sabres have been found im assuming the next ones will be a broadsword or cutlass
Well, that's assuming the game is only going to give 6 legendary out total. I don't think that's the case.
So we'll see.

Last edited:
What are you talking about they already said only 6 new legendary.
I don't see it explained that way. But that's just me.

You can now loot new Cursed Blades! There are six legendary, eight famed, and five rare blades, totaling nineteen new swords! But it gets better! Many of these blades have brand new passive and active weapon skills! We wish we had some more details about these new swords, but they’ve been shrouded in secrecy. It’s up to you to discover what they are!

I don't see it explained that way. But that's just me.

You can now loot new Cursed Blades! There are six legendary, eight famed, and five rare blades, totaling nineteen new swords! But it gets better! Many of these blades have brand new passive and active weapon skills! We wish we had some more details about these new swords, but they’ve been shrouded in secrecy. It’s up to you to discover what they are!
It says 6 legendary so only 6 that's it...

Wouldn't it be great if they add more legendary blades, well not blades but for daggers, throwing knives, staff, doll, and etc.? Not to mention grenades. Maybe I'm getting a bit ahead of myself, but still, think there should be a balance with all weapon grades.

You can tell its a sabre from either identifying its model ( assuming said model is exclusive to sabres ), or looking at its attack combos as they are quite different from cutlasses or broadswords. As for The Sapphire Curse, its tremendous similarity to the other legendary sabres, and the vignette of Jason himself, conclude it is a sabre.

Edit: also, all sabres are double-edged
Hey Opolpy509,
I should mention that sabres are single edged swords in the real world but it is true that they are depicted as double edged or perhaps in some cases not clearly one or the other in the game. The only sword that I'm aware of that has a model not characteristic of its type is the Blade of the Abyss, it's an anomaly, are there others? The Sapphire Curse is the same model, with different textures, as it's counterparts: The Emerald Curse and The Onyx Curse, both of which are legendary cursed sabres. The combos of each sword type are unique enough that anyone who has tried them or even only seen then in action will immediately notice the difference and easily identify which is which. I'm a huge fan of sabres and so i'm very excited about The Sapphire Curse, bet you couldn't tell, lol. Now I have a new dream sword to hope for, see you at Jimmy some time.

Hey Opolpy509,
I should mention that sabres are single edged swords in the real world but it is true that they are depicted as double edged or perhaps in some cases not clearly one or the other in the game. The only sword that I'm aware of that has a model not characteristic of its type is the Blade of the Abyss, it's an anomaly, are there others? The Sapphire Curse is the same model, with different textures, as it's counterparts: The Emerald Curse and The Onyx Curse, both of which are legendary cursed sabres. The combos of each sword type are unique enough that anyone who has tried them or even only seen then in action will immediately notice the difference and easily identify which is which. I'm a huge fan of sabres and so i'm very excited about The Sapphire Curse, bet you couldn't tell, lol. Now I have a new dream sword to hope for, see you at Jimmy some time.
Nope, Egdo says it's already gone. Only 3 left.

Nope, Egdo says it's already gone. Only 3 left.

I don’t think that’s what he was implying. If I’m not mistaken, you are referring to BullWhip Griffin’s post.

I believe what Griffin meant by the 6 new cursed blades was the cursed legendary, and by saying there would likely be 2 of each type, meant that the new legendaries are 2 sabres, 2 broadswords and 2 cutlasses.

I don’t see what implied to you that only 6 of these blades would be given out total. I find it kinda rude that you are seemingly making fun of a post you may have misinterpreted.

Now if you were referring to a different post, just ignore me. I apologize for any confusion on my part.

I don’t think that’s what he was implying. If I’m not mistaken, you are referring to BullWhip Griffin’s post.

I believe what Griffin meant by the 6 new cursed blades was the cursed legendary, and by saying there would likely be 2 of each type, meant that the new legendaries are 2 sabres, 2 broadswords and 2 cutlasses.

I don’t see what implied to you that only 6 of these blades would be given out total. I find it kinda rude that you are seemingly making fun of a post you may have misinterpreted.

Now if you were referring to a different post, just ignore me. I apologize for any confusion on my part.
NP. Perhaps its me that's confused. First I was remarking to eric's post and this part here,

. I'm a huge fan of sabres and so i'm very excited about The Sapphire Curse, bet you couldn't tell, lol. Now I have a new dream sword to hope for, see you at Jimmy some time.

And second, I was taking from Egdo (ourgangsdarkoath)'s postings that he was implying that only 6 legendary will be found, and I was assuming no dupes. So, I'm guessing I've read and assumed that wrong?
If so, I apologize all around and thanks for bringing that up.

And although there was no malice intended, my post about 'only 6' legendary does seem snarky. Sometimes I don't think everything through and not proof read.

Last edited:
NP. Perhaps its me that's confused. First I was remarking to eric's post and this part here,

. I'm a huge fan of sabres and so i'm very excited about The Sapphire Curse, bet you couldn't tell, lol. Now I have a new dream sword to hope for, see you at Jimmy some time.

And second, I was taking from Egdo (ourgangsdarkoath)'s postings that he was implying that only 6 legendary will be found, amd I was assuming no dupes. So, I'm guessing I've read and assumed that wrong?
If so, I apologize all around and thanks for bringing that up.

And although there was no malice intended, my post about 'only 6' legendary does seem snarky. Sometimes I don't think everything through and not proof read.

Alright. I’m glad things were cleared up for both of us.

I’m sorry if If my comment came a bit out of nowhere. Just wanted to state my perspective and I’m glad everything is understood.

anyone know what this is?
Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 5.42.39 PM.png

Back