This has to stop. Launcher does not work.

Radiohead

Dockworker
"Could not connect to prod-gs-protected-agent-12.tlopo.com:79-69"

Tired of seeing this on my screen everytime I try to launch this game. And No, turning it on and off and hitting the "ok" button isn't fixing it. Give me a solution here before I uninstall this game for good.

While I am not getting this exact error.. myself along with every other pirate I have talked to IS getting an error about connecting to the servers when first logging in since the last update. Just hitting try again fixes it for now. Hopefully this current update will address it.

This is usually caused by a firewall or antivirus application blocking your connection to TLOPO's servers (or more specifically, the port the connection agent uses, which is 7969).

Try disabling your firewall and your antivirus temporarily and launch the game. If it works after doing that, now you know that you may need to add a firewall rule to allow connections to port 7969 or add an exception for TLOPO in your antivirus.

That's one of the first things to check and seems to be high up in the reasons for this failure. Hope Radio solves this and reports back with his situation.
I added an exception in Tlopo for rusty items in loot but I'm still getting them.
Darn.

Try uninstalling the game for good. That usually fixes the problem...

Back