Loot this is cool

Bernard3482222

Swashbuckler
so this sword is really cool and has like a black trail following the swing of the sword, is there any other unique weapons like this?

Attachments

• 2016-12-23.png
    2016-12-23.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 247
It might be because it's a rare item. I have a rare gun, I'll let you know what's up once I hit level 8 gun XD Mine offers infinite poison shot and lowered reload times. =p
I got the same one during my playtime yesterday from ship loot! The Rattlesnake or something like that. I loved that gun back in POTCO and it was pretty cool to get it here.

I don't know if they're implemented yet, but the legendary swords have even crazier effects, like making you a ghost! Can't wait to find that one again!

No, actually he is correct. This (and Black Shark Blade famed version) are the only NON-Cursed blades to have a black shadow following the sword.

It is never explained why this is or if it is an error. However, the Black shadow seems fitting for the title "Black Shark Blade" and is very renown thoughtout the community to be one of the most powerful Cutlass' in the game.

Back