This Is My 750 Post Yay!!!!!!!!!

Lol = 1 post
..... = 1 post
ok = 1 post
thx = 1 post
yay = 1 post
etc.

Quantity does not reflect quality. Number of posts and award systems based on quantity need to be revisited, what is the goal? It's just statistics ... It's up to you to enjoy this, but I personally don't race for that. It's more meaningful to others if you give them your opinion. Just voicing my opinion.
pirate.wink.gif

Either way, congrats, Francis!

Lol = 1 post
..... = 1 post
ok = 1 post
thx = 1 post
yay = 1 post
etc.

Quantity does not reflect quality. Number of posts and award systems based on quantity need to be revisited, what is the goal? It's just statistics ... It's up to you to enjoy this, but I personally don't race for that. It's more meaningful to others if you give them your opinion. Just voicing my opinion. ;)

lol for all we no is u just typed all that so you could get won more post and get closer to 750 or 1000 or whatever

Lol = 1 post
..... = 1 post
ok = 1 post
thx = 1 post
yay = 1 post
etc.

Quantity does not reflect quality. Number of posts and award systems based on quantity need to be revisited, what is the goal? It's just statistics ... It's up to you to enjoy this, but I personally don't race for that. It's more meaningful to others if you give them your opinion. Just voicing my opinion. ;)

Hey Mine aren't that I don't spam I am a good boy lol oh yah and ty

what is the definition of spamming. i know what spam is its a salty canned pork that they served in army rations. but whats spammimg? anyone know

what is the definition of spamming. i know what spam is its a salty canned pork that they served in army rations. but whats spammimg? anyone know
spamming is when you say the same pointless thing over again... like me saying hi 17 times, would be considered spamming
EDIT (Feb 17, 2011 10:17 PM):
Lol = 1 post
..... = 1 post
ok = 1 post
thx = 1 post
yay = 1 post
etc.

now he can just say "lol... ok thx yay cool"

Back