This Is Random Too But...

Brittany

Pirate Lord
It is so wrong that Pluto is not a planet anymore!
It was a planet for a long time and then one day they just declared its not a planet.

DISCRIMINATION!

It has the right to be a planet just like the others.

What do you think?

cannon.gif

What? Do you mean i have to start reading the news again?:rolleyes: And i agree with Francis, pluto is a dog, what cartoon was that?

Considering it's a ball of ice or whatever.... I guess it's kinda fair. I had to go and learn the whole solar system again when they changed it though. D:<

Its not large enough to be classified as a planet just like short people cant be classified as real people :)

imao, imao, lololol, uhoh, i am in trouble, i am only 5'4,...hey i can wear high heels, i was always told i had nice legs (dancers legs ), but still,....i, i am short,...oh no,....next your going to say you only like blonds, i can dye my hair,....things are fixable,..i swear,...help me out here girls, what i leave out,...what else can we fix,....good gravy,..:popcorn:(i know i said, you need to make comments on posts, and be honest, but remember the part i said, if you think maybe you might, offend a few people, ya have to stick a little humor there,...., yikes)

lol Im only 5'4 as well, :sad1: thank god for heels !!!! but what i wanna know is why do you think short people cant be classified as real Camber???

He just made a yoke,...(or as most call it a joke,...but a bad one, hehe,..and i caught him on it was all) some things i cant pass up, and that was one of them,..but i really am 5'4 but my attitude you probably think i am 6'2 at least...
facepalm.gif

imao, imao, lololol, uhoh, i am in trouble, i am only 5'4,...hey i can wear high heels, i was always told i had nice legs (dancers legs ), but still,....i, i am short,...oh no,....next your going to say you only like blonds, i can dye my hair,....things are fixable,..i swear,...help me out here girls, what i leave out,...what else can we fix,....good gravy,..:popcorn:(i know i said, you need to make comments on posts, and be honest, but remember the part i said, if you think maybe you might, offend a few people, ya have to stick a little humor there,...., yikes)

No need to change anything. 5'4" here too. I like being just the way I am. I have a friend who is 4'10" and she drives a truck with BIG tires. ( what ever that's called ) The guys give her alot of respect . Jokingly they say Who's your mama . When she get out the truck . She likes it.

5'11 here not that tall, but not short enough to mess with either
pirate.tongue.gif
. And ya if pluto was considered a planet then moons would have to be as well. And I think I heard something about pluto not really being like the other planets because it's just a giant meteor or something.

5'11 here not that tall, but not short enough to mess with either:p. And ya if pluto was considered a planet then moons would have to be as well. And I think I heard something about pluto not really being like the other planets because it's just a giant meteor or something.

pluto is not a moon because moons orbit a planet. as far as i know pluto only orbits the sun making it a very small or dwarf planet. long live pluto.

Back