This Is What Happen If U Drink 50 Swift Foot

Adhy Roman

Site Founder
EDIT (Dec 21, 2010 11:31 AM):
can see all over sea,. this is useful when svs,. Eagle eye !!!
screenshot_2010-12-21_18-26-46.jpg

Uhh just to let you know when someone posts a glitch on youtube disney fixes it faster.

Will.. i know its fun, and ppl will sad if disney fix this. but, my point post on youtube is true make disney fix it, why? this glitch really make server heavy lag, if u didnt believe come to Abassa or Andaba. we are people who love doing activity in ideal server very feel annoying with this glitch. especially when u a svser, lagging badly since potion glitch.

Yea, that has been my question too ... how could you hold those many? I thought 5 of each Swift Foot I, II and III ...
I'm not a glitcher, so ... :confused:

Yea, that has been my question too ... how could you hold those many? I thought 5 of each Swift Foot I, II and III ...
I'm not a glitcher, so ... :confused:
What happens in this glitch is that you can drink more than 1 at a time, but only 1 of the potions wears off when the time runs out. So, you're stuck with the extra swift foot for the rest of your login session, which means you can make more when you run out without losing your extra swift foot.

ive jumped so high at port royal that all i could see when i looked down was the moutains... barely lol
then at ravens i jumped all the way to the bridge (and over lol)
at padres i jumped over the volcano
then tortuga jumped all i saw was nothing lol

I think they fixed swift foot glitch for some users becuase it works for some people and some not. Like i just tired it again and it said "You can not drink more than one potion at a time." So it's fixed for me.
Idk if it's because i did it so much when it came back or what.

I think they fixed swift foot glitch for some users becuase it works for some people and some not. Like i just tired it again and it said "You can not drink more than one potion at a time." So it's fixed for me.
Idk if it's because i did it so much when it came back or what.

No, it's not fixed for any users, just some people have way too fast internet so you cant do the glitch or they just don tclick fast enough ;)

They fixed the Glitch yes. However if you have a lot of lag you can still do this, it is now an exploit of slow internet, or Abassa Tortuga. :lol1:

Back