This Is What Happen When Server Got Reduced

Adhy Roman

Site Founder
today when i try lvl my sword,. 4 or 5 of rogue firewalker guild come. and they really decrease my rep gained. then one of it, name Mike, lvl 43, ask me to tp for him,. and say he had no tp and no guild mate on, rofl... here the screenie :
New Bitmap Image.JPG

he try to Bullying me so me out from that marching veterans, I say me first here and i can share rep, then he start using staff 1 kill skill..

Yeah, from that chat he think me kid who easy believe him,. me trying nice to share rep but he start playing his desolation cuz me low level,. rofl.. then me calling all friend, look whose win in number now, lol

Rofl that's funny and not funny!
Well, I would like a whole lot of people at foulberto smasho so that it wouldn't be so tough or annoying to beat him.

according to my sources they reduced the servers to do a major overhall of the systems....and to help speed the game up.....that is the reason for the massive maintenance outages coupled with they problems with the internet and now you can see the problems....i have heard they May, mind you in caps big may return a few servers after the systems have been thoroughly revamped and alot of patches made to bring them up to speed, but for now they have reduced the servers to help them upgrade, patch, defragment, and debug the current servers being used.... whew soo much info so very little time...

I wish Disney would communicate that openly. I know some ppl would complain regardless what, but I'm a big believer of communications (just showing that we are civilized ...
pirate.wink.gif
). If I were in the management, I would have posted an announcement as to why they had to reduce the number of server. Just say it point blankly,

"Because we are trying to improve the performance (the speed and the upgrade) of the game and resolve some problem in the past, we will take some of the servers down to allow a complete maintenance. Our goal is to recover some of the removed servers at the end of the program. During the maintenance time, you may experience some some setbacks and we apologize in advance for all the inconvenience. We thank you for your continued support and it is only on our best interest to offer Potco customers the best service they deserve."

Or something along that line ... Tell us the "real" story, instead of just a little incomplete story and let us think and guess the worst. I think a lot of ppl would have been more understanding if they know the truth. It's just a matter of how they 'word' it, has to be smart, but at the same time doesn't hide important and obvious info.

Geez, I'd apply to a spokesperson position if they had an opening ...
pirate.tongue.gif

never again will i be able to have fun during an invasion i am completely sick of this they cant just keep removing servers! the invasion after the updates was horrible u hit a keg runner and the whole beach dies on you. now why bother calling them quiet servers when they could be not quiet servers cuz im getting sick of this
EDIT (Feb 26, 2011 at 3:23 PM):
according to my sources they reduced the servers to do a major overhall of the systems....and to help speed the game up.....that is the reason for the massive maintenance outages coupled with they problems with the internet and now you can see the problems....i have heard they May, mind you in caps big may return a few servers after the systems have been thoroughly revamped and alot of patches made to bring them up to speed, but for now they have reduced the servers to help them upgrade, patch, defragment, and debug the current servers being used.... whew soo much info so very little time...

yea so much to do very little time not only do they need to fix the bugs on the live servers they need to fix all the glitched that arent fun and harm us because for a full year they only focused on getting teh good glitch away or so it seems (i know they didnt but they did patch many of the good glitches) one of the many glitches that needs to be fixed it the one in privateering where you dodge the cannonball animation but you still take damage because the animations off

iagree.gif
aye that glitch stinks... i get sunk many a times by cannon fire that clearly misses me but i still receive damga
mad.png
....ever sailed against Mikhail Skulls???? if you haven't do try... it is well worth the sinking over and over till your bored
pirate.wink.gif

:iagree: aye that glitch stinks... i get sunk many a times by cannon fire that clearly misses me but i still receive damga :mad:....ever sailed against Mikhail Skulls???? if you haven't do try... it is well worth the sinking over and over till your bored ;)

u know i didnt get any sleep and knowing that every time i svs i get sunk because i get hit by shots that clearly miss although i do have a theory about why because of one of the grenade skills the explosive range is increased for cannons and broadsides count as cannons in a way but i doubt this is true because it never used to be this way

I want esquago back i dont care whats yer issue esquago or ill boycutt something lol

i want all the servers they took i hate having to heal a bunch of people at invasion because someone was careless or in my case thought it would be funny to watch the people not backing away from the keg runners die (usualy im not that cruel but lets face it if u know it explodes when it dies and ur still up close to it or swinging ur sword at it your asking for it) please just bring back the servers!

ps DISNEY FINISH THE CAPTAIN WALTER EVENT I WANT TO STEAL HIS SHIP FOR MYSELF

i want all the servers they took i hate having to heal a bunch of people at invasion because someone was careless or in my case thought it would be funny to watch the people not backing away from the keg runners die (usualy im not that cruel but lets face it if u know it explodes when it dies and ur still up close to it or swinging ur sword at it your asking for it) please just bring back the servers!

ps DISNEY FINISH THE CAPTAIN WALTER EVENT I WANT TO STEAL HIS SHIP FOR MYSELF
Lol thats harsh i mean theyr only biggeners

Back