Glitch  This Is What I Was Talking About Christopher..

Meg Sailvane

Site Founder
So christopher .. remember when i told u i thought u were ignoring me? Well when i took this screen shot, u were offline :eek: But yet u show to be online.. so i say its a glitch >:eek:

Attachments

• wth.png
    wth.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 158
He was completely offline. Sometimes if you click one person's name, then another's quickly.. the information already fetched for the first person's card will display on the 2nd.

Actually it is and isn't a glitch. Have you ever met a random pirate [duh of course you have] and click on his pirate card or whatever it's called. Then if you tp or go to different place it'll say he's offline yet once you go back it'll say he's online. It usually never happens when someones in the same guild so it is a glitch in a way.

Actually it is and isn't a glitch. Have you ever met a random pirate [duh of course you have] and click on his pirate card or whatever it's called. Then if you tp or go to different place it'll say he's offline yet once you go back it'll say he's online. It usually never happens when someones in the same guild so it is a glitch in a way.

will i was offline and i have her player friended and it didnt show i was off the only this that should be lit up is the friend removal icon

When you went offline were you disconnected? its fairly common when someone loses their internet connection for their avatar to still appear to be online for sometimes 10 minutes.

Huh that is weird, but ya red your right that happend today someone disconnected yet pirate was still there for a while.

i suppose this is, like when you first log into pirates. Everyone says "ahoy", but the perosn coming online does not respond for some time. we see them and our screne reads (on guild chat )that they have come online, but they have not yet materialized on their screne. Just a delayed response. Something like Lag. Maybe.

i suppose this is, like when you first log into pirates. Everyone says "ahoy", but the perosn coming online does not respond for some time. we see them and our screne reads (on guild chat )that they have come online, but they have not yet materialized on their screne. Just a delayed response. Something like Lag. Maybe.

This happens to me all the time. I usually have to scroll up and see what I missed in guild chat once my screen loads.

Back