This last update

StarfireRose77

Pirate Master
Since the last update I have disconnected three times with a ship almost full of ship materials and decided to head to the port it was saying I should land at. when I am heading to a port. And one time I was able to port there was absolutely no loot, materials, anything. The screen never even came up to show me I had anything. Just wanted the devs to know this is happening. I have not had anything like this in a very long time. Usually always able to port and never had it where I didn't get anything with a nearly full ship. I checked my money and materials and nothing changed so it wasn't crediting me even though I didn't see it like it has done at other times. I tried to do the in game reporting but there is so little space to write so I thought I would put it here in case it was happening to anyone else.

I see my stay on Server was deleted , so went to another and It crashed , lol . Went to a different and crashed sailing with full load . Odd ! I seldom crash ! I crashed more In 3 days then all the years on Potco !! lol

Last edited:
Strangely enough, I sailed on my ship all day today and encountered none of these issues, John Longshot, captain of the marvelous galleon, Imperial serpent, (yes, I know how people feel about galleons, but it is a lovely ship)

Strangely enough, I sailed on my ship all day today and encountered none of these issues, John Longshot, captain of the marvelous galleon, Imperial serpent, (yes, I know how people feel about galleons, but it is a lovely ship)
When I first played Potco , The galleon was the ship to have for cargo ( Before ship upgrades )

Last night was much better, even on busy servers. But getting disconnects more often than usual. But not as bad as the other day after the update. Just gonna take time to iron out the bugs I guess.

Last night was much better, even on busy servers. But getting disconnects more often than usual. But not as bad as the other day after the update. Just gonna take time to iron out the bugs I guess.

So I was having a horrible time with the game freezing for long periods and then dc after this last update It happened on both busy and quiet servers but was worse on busy server.

So finally last night I tried resetting my internet connection and the problem vanished.

You would have naturally done this from day to day if you shutdown your computer at night (explains why it got better for you). If it happens again the fix isn't even as drastic as a full shutdown and restart. Just reset your connection or disconnect if you are using a wireless connection and reconnect.

Back