This or That

Hot, I may have been born in winter but I still don't like the cold all that much.

Invincibility or Eternal Youth? (Never be able to die from unnatural causes OR live forever but still be able to die from unnatural causes).

My answer varies on what you define those two to be in this situation. If you mean Good and Evil, then my answer is Light. If you simply mean it as literal Light or Darkness, then Darkness.

Permanently perfect Teeth & Gums (no cavities, plaque, etc) OR permanently good Breath?

Considering how much my mouth is killing me (gee thanks wisdom teeth!) I say perfect fangs and gums.

Would you rather Humanity develop truly sapient Artificial Intelligence, or find an alien race equally advanced as us?

Considering how much my mouth is killing me (gee thanks wisdom teeth!) I say perfect fangs and gums.

Would you rather Humanity develop truly sapient Artificial Intelligence, or find an alien race equally advanced as us?
Artificial Intelligence.
An alien race would be amazing and all, but we wouldn't really benefit from it. If they're as advanced as us, that means they have the same technology as us. If we haven't discovered them yet, that means they're thousands of lightyears away from us. This means the fastest method of sending messages to each other we have is flashing lights, which means it would be thousands of years before we are able to even send or receive a message.
It would make great discussion, but technologically speaking it's largely disappointing.

Sapient Artificial Intelligence? The technological advancement rate would skyrocket, which would either end up being the end of humanity, or the end of humanity's suffering. Either way, no more suffering!

Eat one pine cone a day for 365 days, or eat one entire wooden door over the space of a week?

Pine Cone a day, never specified you have to eat it raw (and apparently pine cones are edible, so yeah).

Would you rather have Pokemon be real (except there's no evil villains to ruin everything, sorry Team Rocket!) OR have Harry Potter be real (and you get to be a wizard/witch).

Pine Cone a day, never specified you have to eat it raw (and apparently pine cones are edible, so yeah).

Would you rather have Pokemon be real (except there's no evil villains to ruin everything, sorry Team Rocket!) OR have Harry Potter be real (and you get to be a wizard/witch).

I would most definitely want Harry Potter to be real since I LOVE Harry Potter and I've never seen Pokemon before. Cats, or dogs? (Hopefully this isn't a repeat. I was too lazy to look through the whole entire thread lol)

I would most definitely want Harry Potter to be real since I LOVE Harry Potter and I've never seen Pokemon before. Cats, or dogs? (Hopefully this isn't a repeat. I was too lazy to look through the whole entire thread lol)

Doggos. Love myself Goldies and German Shepherds!

Would you rather play the last game you played for the rest of time, or rewatch the last movie you watched indefinitely?

Back