This Show How Boring Times Like This Can Be.

Capten Blacksheep

Site Founder
lets hear it for spania! this renagade guild has set the leader boards on fire once more! while not being able to log on the game i went to the boards to surf around some. low and be hold i found spania on the all time learder board for most times in jail. yep this powerful guild ranks number 88 with 16,464 times the members have guests of the navy whoscow. is their anything this guild can't master?
confused.png

wait a minute, you tell me i am not on anywhere on that cateogory? i got my initials etetched in stone right next to adhy in del fuego jail someone said, and they in shape of a heart!
rolleyes.gif

HAHA THATS GOOD
IM GOING NOOB STYLE AND TYPING IN CAPS

lol i love that style especially when i saw some guy use it against me in an argument on weather when u remove ur pants they r shorts or not I won lol not many people can seem to beat me in an argument they r most certaintly boxers not shorts and the stuff they sold that they called shorts my friend said was glorified underwear LOL plz tell me r these shorts or boxersscreenshot_2011-01-28_23-35-52.jpg I envy my friend for having the same style of hat i wore when i was unlimited but mine was a diff color
EDIT (Feb 17, 2011 3:19 AM):
wait i got it for those of u who want to get most times in jail just go to ravens cove at night if u know what i mean:cool:

L
lol i love that style especially when i saw some guy use it against me in an argument on weather when u remove ur pants they r shorts or not I won lol not many people can seem to beat me in an argument they r most certaintly boxers not shorts and the stuff they sold that they called shorts my friend said was glorified underwear LOL plz tell me r these shorts or boxersView attachment 3154 I envy my friend for having the same style of hat i wore when i was unlimited but mine was a diff color
EDIT (Feb 17, 2011 3:19 AM):
wait i got it for those of u who want to get most times in jail just go to ravens cove at night if u know what i mean:cool:

LOL is see level 20's and above using that style it makes me laugh even though it eventually gets annoying.
Ravens Cove at night is agreeably scary.

L

LOL is see level 20's and above using that style it makes me laugh even though it eventually gets annoying.
Ravens Cove at night is agreeably scary.

only a fool would not be scared of a ghostly red glow and those that are fools are doomed to remain fools until they change but if the fool does change the fool would no longer be the fool he was and eventualy become the same hollow ghostly glow of his former self and if that is the case me and those that follow behind will remain a fool until learned otherwise but in this case for me i will be a fool till the end of time and so a fool uses what he feels is right even if it means using caps and pointless meaningless long messages like the one above me that has absolutely nothing to do with anything about this I think i rest my case if this confuses u it was meant to lol

only a fool would not be scared of a ghostly red glow and those that are fools are doomed to remain fools until they change but if the fool does change the fool would no longer be the fool he was and eventualy become the same hollow ghostly glow of his former self and if that is the case me and those that follow behind will remain a fool until learned otherwise but in this case for me i will be a fool till the end of time and so a fool uses what he feels is right even if it means using caps and pointless meaningless long messages like the one above me that has absolutely nothing to do with anything about this I think i rest my case if this confuses u it was meant to lol

Right well a fool is someone who gets knocked out by a Red Rage Ghost, goes to jail, then goes back out and gets knocked out by a Rage Ghost.
But a fool is also someone afraid of their fears, instead or overcoming them.
So which way do you take?

Right well a fool is someone who gets knocked out by a Red Rage Ghost, goes to jail, then goes back out and gets knocked out by a Rage Ghost.
But a fool is also someone afraid of their fears, instead or overcoming them.
So which way do you take?

2 kinds of fools exist those that are cursed as a fool and will do what is not right and will be doomed to repeat the past or those that follow what they feel is right even if this things is near impossible and no matter what they will never back down on their word and no matter what you may say or do u may never change the fools mind and although u may think the fool is a fool he is following what he feels is right and will do anything to get the foolish thing he has followed even if it means going through the toughest of times but still come out as themselves a fool and no one different

Back