Question Thread ignoring?

You cannot do it yourself but it used to be you could contact a global moderator or forums administrator via reporting option to see if they could archive your thread (it has to be ‘your’ initiated thread tho and not someone else’s).

There is no such functionality at the moment, nor do we have imminent plans to add it. It's an interesting idea though.
Well, it's a standard feature in just about every other forum if not all I've visited. It's a very handy feature as there are 15 constant threads show up on every log in that I don't need to see or have take my time and space. There's contest threads that I will never input to and other threads of subjects I will never have interest in and I'd like just that one feature so I could streamline my visits and manage threads efficiently.

Ignore thread shouldn't be that difficult to implement. Also, I have to see a thread I'm banned from every day as well. The forum new posts and recent posts is the only way I navigate. You can't get around that.

Ignore thread shouldn't be that difficult to implement.
Respectfully, that's not really true from a technical perspective. Maybe we'll have a look at it down the line, but there's a lot of other stuff I'd like to get to first so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Back