Thread Killer

I have a red 2014 Audi TTS that I may or may not trade in for an Audi R8 (2008-2014) :eek:

How's this for random? True, but random :p

What if I turned this sentence into binary, than used a computer to randomize the numbers, then cut each word out, threw it in the air, and reassembled it?

What if I turned this sentence into binary, than used a computer to randomize the numbers, then cut each word out, threw it in the air, and reassembled it?
Most random operations done on computers are only pseudo-random. Otherwise known as "good enough."
Is the computer throwing the words into the air? Your computer intrigues me.

Yep, like the other day I was watching this romantic movie with my girl and I completely ruined the mood by, out of no where, telling her I want...
Oh wait... kids read these forums... :oops:

Carry on...

random

adjective
Definition of random

1a : lacking a definite plan, purpose, or pattern

b : made, done, or chosen at random read random passages from the book

2a : relating to, having, or being elements or events with definite probability of occurrence random processes

b : being or relating to a set or to an element of a set each of whose elements has equal probability of occurrence a random sample also : characterized by procedures designed to obtain such sets or elements random sampling

Yeah, when I sold my light frigate for a new ship It said 15.
Thanks

...now I just gotta level up sailing :/
Anyone wanna join me on the high seas?

Last edited:
I don't know, your pretty busy trying to kill this thread ;)

But yeah, sounds good, how about today at 3pm est?

Edit: Don't you love it when a ship of the line and a bounty hunter are chasing your normal, non-upgraded sloop?
sloopchase.png

Last edited:
Back