Three Things We Don't Know About You

1. I play pirates
2. I play Baseball
3. I have a dog named gracie
biggrin.gif

1. I'm awesome (who didn't know that? :p)
2. I play very competitive basketball
3. my best friends are Katie kelsey Rachel Shera (savvanna xD) jenny (funniest girl I've ever met<3) solo (not rly I'm just saying this so he won't get mad :p)

Ok, here we go...

1. I have three horses named Sassy, Scout, and Gentry.

2. I am home-schooled.

3. I have a friend that can own anyone in Call of Duty: Black Ops!

I have to give a credit to Basil for starting this ... a huge paradox! I guess we want to know what ppl don't want us to know? Or we want to let ppl know what they don't know that we don't mind them knowing? :confused:

Here are mine:
1. I used to have a beautiful sorrell quarter horse named Mr. San Dun, who was a pet for me and I never rode on him.
2. I have degrees in design but that's not my profession. Go figure!
3. I have empathy more to dogs than to ppl (bad, eh? I can't help it though ... )

You have a small field, Jade?

1: I make films, I can do everything lighting makeup sound editing and filming..ect...

2: I have two dogs a Berness mountan dog and a Black lab

3: I have 6 younger brothers and sisters youngest being 12

hmm well
1. im a very fast runner
2. i used to take karate if i didnt move i would be a black belt (i dont get bruised easy that why when i go paintballing im the only one that comes out without anything to prove i got hit other than the paint on my jacket)
3. i want to get a job doing something with animation prefferably a game company

i can go on with this list but that prob all u need to know about me for now ugh if i dont get my grades up ill be heading for the airforce though

You have a small field, Jade?

Yes, 5 acres. A horse should not live by himself, he needs a hoofed animal as a friend. I never knew that. So Mr. San Dun was all alone, grazing grass and running around, playing in the pond, but I knew he wasn't fully 'happy'. He looked over the fence a lot; looking to the other side for friends. I treated him 'like a pet', brushing him, talking to him, feeding him, giving him a bath every month. But that wasn't enough, that wasn't how you were supposed to treat a horse. They need to 'work' (= be trained and ridden); be active and socialize too. I gave him up for a better life with other horses. It broke my heart though, I was upset for days, but I knew that it was better off for him. I still keep in touch with the new owner, and he keeps me updated how he is doing.

Back