Three Things We Don't Know About You

1. I have four animals. Beau, the dog on the left, and Dexter, dog on the right. Along with a cat named Jax(my mom named him, I didn't xD), and a Gecko named Jumper.
2. My best friends are Solo, Midnight Thundercloud, Dylan Tech, Davy Darkrage, and everyone else I know pretty much xD
3. I LOVE animals(if you already couldn't tell by my many pets:p)

2 I can cook

What do you cook? Take a pic, I wanna see it please?

We probably should open up a new thread for all aspired-chefs here ... Every one who claim they can cook must take a pic of their creation, then post it here and let others admire and 'drool' over it. Wouldn't that be neat?

We probably should open up a new thread for all aspired-chefs here ... Every one who claim they can cook must take a pic of their creation, then post it here and let others admire and 'drool' over it. Wouldn't that be neat?

hmm Should I take a pic? If you drool you might get it on the computer, just like the candle wax lol

hmm Should I take a pic? If you drool you might get it on the computer, just like the candle wax lol

lol1.gif
But at least I could wipe that off ... even tho that's GRROOOSSS ...
pirate.tongue.gif

Yea, take a pic, definitely! Hold on, I'm gonna open a new thread, with 'original only' food pics of everyone here!

:lol1: But at least I could wipe that off ... even tho that's GRROOOSSS ... :p
Yea, take a pic, definitely! Hold on, I'm gonna open a new thread, with 'original only' food pics of everyone here!

You want to see the leftovers? lol It looks so better when it's just cooked. Leftovers are really the same, Great, now I have to think of some thing to cook...

You want to see the leftovers? lol It looks so better when it's just cooked. Leftovers are really the same, Great, now I have to think of some thing to cook...

Eeewww ... no left over pic, please? I know it still tastes the same, but you'd lose the presentation point there ...
Haha, sorry, I guess you got to cook to show off to us, since you said you could cook ...
biggrin.gif

No pressure, just when you feel like it ...

Eeewww ... no left over pic, please? I know it still tastes the same, but you'd lose the presentation point there ...
Haha, sorry, I guess you got to cook to show off to us, since you said you could cook ... :D
No pressure, just when you feel like it ...

Now all I have to think about is what to cook next...

lol i cook too that would be cool to see what everyone created

So that means you read the ending of an article, before the start? lol

Meaning that he reads the 'fun' sections first ... then the more serious stuff. Is that so Shamus? Or any other reason?
I always reads from front to the back, like a 'machine'. I refrain myself from enjoying something first before doing the 'hard' work. It just makes it better to know that there is something better in store at the end, getting the painful part out of the way first, then I'll get the reward. ;)

So that means you read the ending of an article, before the start? lol

ROFL. No, actually all of my life I have been trying to look for a better job and/or "career" for myself. I guess you could say I have spent a lot of time painstaking sifting through the help wanted ads. Also, the sports section is closer to the back compared to the front, lol. Gotta keep the priorites in check... :)
EDIT (Mar 14, 2011 at 1:12 PM):
I always reads from front to the back, like a 'machine'. I refrain myself from enjoying something first before doing the 'hard' work. It just makes it better to know that there is something better in store at the end, getting the painful part out of the way first, then I'll get the reward. ;)

The help wanted ads are more towards the back than the front. (I used to think that someday, I would be a CEO of some major company, lol). Also, the sport section pages, lol.

I like your "strategy," however...Jade. It makes more sense that way. Especially if the front headlines read, "Disney's POTCO now negotiating with Lady Gaga to endorse new voodoo dolls. Tia Dalma OUTRAGED saying, [Come on mates...'POKE' her face]!" :facepalm:

Well ... I'm more like browsing from front to the back quickly, but I don't mind stopping at the most interesting news either. Sometimes I got hooked on one news that I completely forgot what I was going to read ... usually with The Week magazine. Reading the eye-catching headline on the cover, planning to read it, but I end up reading something else ...

Back