Three Things We Don't Know About You

You need a bib, dear? :p

It's your fault!!! You should've NOT even wanted to go there ... Jade could 'snatch' any chance ...
so sorry, Beau, please forgive me? :D

I don't need a bib, I can control my own drool, ( Ew and lol)
I always wanted to go there..just to see what would happen;) But, I'll forgive you :angel:

Here are three things, you guys don't know about me:
I love swimming.
I have a westie named Norman. and
I really would like to work in Media preferably in Video Production, but maybe do some acting in Hollywood too? (If Dreams do come too? xD) :):fight:

1. I come from a family of Italian Bakers,but i'm the non baker i love to cook.
2. I had a miniature Snauzer named Fritz for 14 1/2 years to a black Great Dane named Fred for 11 1/2 years.
3. Pirates is the first online game i ever played.:D

I have to give a credit to Basil for starting this ... a huge paradox! I guess we want to know what ppl don't want us to know? Or we want to let ppl know what they don't know that we don't mind them knowing? :confused:

Here are mine:
1. I used to have a beautiful sorrell quarter horse named Mr. San Dun, who was a pet for me and I never rode on him.
2. I have degrees in design but that's not my profession. Go figure!
3. I have empathy more to dogs than to ppl (bad, eh? I can't help it though ... )

No jade, not bad, they say, you love animals, you have a heart of gold. And i to, for some reason have empathy more to dogs than to ppl.
EDIT (Mar 21, 2011 at 6:41 AM):
No wonder you can speak their language ... :p
I never 'bought' (read: adopt) a dog; I always saved the stray dogs or took the ones that ppl gave away (otherwise they would be taken to the pound :sad1:)

I am glad you do this, so many people give away a dog when it gets old, can you imagine a dog loved all its life, then placed in the pound, that would be enough to give it a heart attack. I actully take old dogs first, even though it KILLS me when they die, cause i want the rest of their life, to be filled with love.

1- i like flashy duds
2- i have a thing for tia
3- i love possum tacos
ok now the world knows all about me:confused:

wait, wait, wait, common, common, , spill the beans, :popcorn:the first two we knew, the third, well that just plain yuckie, that sound worse than souchie,..,...two, more, two, more,..this could be interesting,....:cool:

I could write about anything about myself and it would be something you don't know, hmm.

1. I'm a left handed, ectomorphic, introverted, pacifist.
[Incase you don't know, Ectomorphic refers to my body type. There are three main body types, Ectomorph, Mesomorph or Endomorph. Ectomorph type is basically means having thin, lean frame and in turn, lean muscle mass, and as I can attest to, has a raging metabolism (can eat anything and not put on weight) so are called "hardgainers" as it's hard for me to put on muscle or gain weight. And the last two refer to my personality.]

2. If I had a trademark it'd be either my spike hair style or "health nut" reputation.
[I've spiked (or a close tangent like faux hawk) my hair since I was 10! And as for my health nut reputation, I workout 5 days a week (because of being ectomorphic), don't eat junk food hardly at all and easily turn it down, eat almost the same thing every day...at the same time. And I'm even working on getting my personal trainer certification.]

3. I fanatically enjoy playing and every other aspect of the collectible card game Magic: The Gathering.

~Etar1pAI

Three things you don't know about me are...
1. I'm a lefty (Left Handed)
2. I had a McCafe Frozen Strawberry Lemonade after school today :D
3. I have never at this point in time been on a rollercoaster
Now you know three more things about me!

Ectomorph type is basically means having thin, lean frame and in turn, lean muscle mass, and as I can attest to, has a raging metabolism (can eat anything and not put on weight) so are called "hardgainers" as it's hard for me to put on muscle or gain weight.
~Etar1pAI

Are you sure you don't have tape worms inside your stomach? ... Jk ... :D

So sorry ... I'm out there sometimes ... :p Or just speaking out loud what ppl are thinking ...

Back