Three Things We Don't Know About You

Basil Darkratte

Site Founder
Here, you can name a least three interesting things we don't know about you. Like for example any Skill that no one knows you have, or something of the sort. Here are mine

1 Have a beagle mixed dog named Max
2 I can cook
3 Not only I'm part French, I'm also part German, ( Both Very small parts)

So what are three things we don't know about you? Remember to be appropriate mates!

1. I'm almost fully Polish and Swiss, but do have large touches of German and French in me, and a pinch of Russian.
2. I used to have an English Springer Spaniel named Dakota, and a hamster named Crystal.
3. Gets annoyed/angry easily :confused:

I have to give a credit to Basil for starting this ... a huge paradox! I guess we want to know what ppl don't want us to know? Or we want to let ppl know what they don't know that we don't mind them knowing? :confused:

Here are mine:
1. I used to have a beautiful sorrell quarter horse named Mr. San Dun, who was a pet for me and I never rode on him.
2. I have degrees in design but that's not my profession. Go figure!
3. I have empathy more to dogs than to ppl (bad, eh? I can't help it though ... )

I have to give a credit to Basil for starting this ... a huge paradox! I guess we want to know what ppl don't want us to know? Or we want to let ppl know what they don't know that we don't mind them knowing? :confused:

Here are mine:
1. I used to have a beautiful sorrell quarter horse named Mr. San Dun, who was a pet for me and I never rode on him.
2. I have degrees in design but that's not my profession. Go figure!
3. I have empathy more to dogs than to ppl (bad, eh? I can't help it though ... )

I love dogs, I was born in the year of the dog btw

I love dogs, I was born in the year of the dog btw

No wonder you can speak their language ...
pirate.tongue.gif

I never 'bought' (read: adopt) a dog; I always saved the stray dogs or took the ones that ppl gave away (otherwise they would be taken to the pound
sad1.gif
)

1. I had a bunny
2. It bit me and ran away
3. Im sad

1.)I have a bunny too. She is a Mini Rex Opal . She will bite if she feels threatened. I cut her toe nails . She does not have normal rabbit feet. More like toes and long nails.
2.) I have a cat too and they get along well. She listens to me and when I tell her No. She stops , looks up at me and meows as if she is saying, " ok, I'll try again when your not looking" and she walks away.
3.)I have a long haired one eyed 5 lb dog that i rescused. She just had one puppy yesteday, I didn't even know she was pregnant.

hmm sounds like fun
lets see..
1. i have a little rat of a dog(jack russell) named milo
2. quad-lingual i can speak four languages fluently
3.im addicted to hair dye
sad1.gif

I don't agree with this ... ever watched TV show called Gangland on History channel? :sad1:

All the time. I'm aware that this is a dangerous job, but someone has to do it and I'm confident that I could handle it. Plus so my civilian are in danger and without people like me they'd be afraid to leave their houses.

1. I was kicked off the wrestling team for being a little violent in one of my matches
2. I'm actually an A,B student with only a C in English[I hate reading]
3. I want to be a cop in L.A. and work towards preventing gang violence
OMG we have the same grades basically! I have C in English and all others As and crap too!

My sophmore year when I got my report card it went D,D,D,D,A,F the F was in English and the A was in P.E.. Sophmore year was crazy I got suspended twice and got into more trouble then I knew what to do with.

1. Softball Pitcher (got scholarship for it)
2. Was kicked out of many schools for getting into fights (no i did not start them i finished them) :p
3. Write songs and play them (sometimes)

All the time. I'm aware that this is a dangerous job, but someone has to do it and I'm confident that I could handle it. Plus so my civilian are in danger and without people like me they'd be afraid to leave their houses.

I'm ready for ppl to oppose me. I'm one of those who would say, yes, I'm very grateful for ppl who sacrifice themselves (and their families) to do the dangerous jobs. That's why I have the highest respect to the law enforcement teams. BUT ... if you could help it, please don't let it be you.

I doubt it's as bad as people say. I planning to be an MP for 5 years[that's the minimum you can sign up for] and then be a cop so I should have a lot more experience before I jump right into preventing gang violence.

Back