Throwback to potco! Show off your old pirates and inventories!

Here's my old pirate, fantastico. I had a large amount of brights and weapons. Unfortunately I couldn't salvage a picture of my weapons

Attachments

• IMG_0217.PNG
    IMG_0217.PNG
    3.6 MB · Views: 420
So here's Punkin's inventory of what she had room for, of course I had to trash a lot of goodies along the way. This is the first video I ever made so it's really long grab some popcorn.
Looking back at this, I remember she was pretty lucky but this time around she's looking for pawn shops and goodwill stores. It's all I ever made the channel for but I might have some fun and use it.

I wanted to post this for my friend David Shipward. He would have loved to show his inventory and to be back with us. Some time down the road I will organize a sailing event in his memory. David loved to sail. Interestingly I just noticed the date he published this was exactly 4 years ago today.
Life is sometimes short, live it as best you can!

This was probably my most recent update on Jim's inventory that I have screenshotted. I had some different famed and brights at the end, but have no pictures of the inventory for some reason.

latest
latest

Great thread. Here's Bort's inventories:
BGG Final Inventory (weapons with text).png

BGG Final Inventory (clothes).PNG

In addition, here's my alts' inventories (Even though Bort didn't, both alts got Lost Sword via looting):
Borf Snortcob:
BSC Final Inventory (weapons).PNG BSC Final Inventory (clothes).PNG
Bo Bock:
BB Final Inventory (weapons).PNG BB Final Inventory (clothes).PNG

Back