Tips on Finding The Lost Sword of El Patron

Which Boss Drops it the Most?

• Total voters
I got mine from a thrall a while back. You might want to try there. Also got Emerald Curse from a kelpbrain or brinescum, cant remember which one exactly.

:lol1: My turns down the volume on my laptop... I have no idea how to use the F(#) functions. It only does what its marked to do for the laptop on the key. I asked Live Chat and they said to consult the laptops manual which I did and it said nothing on how to change or what to do.. Maybe if I call the manufacturer...

if u want the function keys to work normally turn off ur laptop/desktop and turn it back on then when its booting up hit esc and the system bios should pop up if it doesnt try again then go to keyboard layout and it will say something along the lines of funtionkeys enabled/disabled change that to the oppiste of what its on and the keys should work normally

if u want the function keys to work normally turn off ur laptop/desktop and turn it back on then when its booting up hit esc and the system bios should pop up if it doesnt try again then go to keyboard layout and it will say something along the lines of funtionkeys enabled/disabled change that to the oppiste of what its on and the keys should work normally
Thanks, but Constance already figured it out for me. I had to press the "fn" button. I was wondering what that did... Again, Thanks :D

That's a hard question...since I got El Patron from Remington and Darkheart....on two of my pirates. I think it works best on Jolly at the invasions!

Ive been looking for 9 months and done all the theories but i dont even have 1 framed sword (Darn My Bad Luck)

Anyway, i forgot to mention this before, i got mine from an undead gypsy near darkhart and from a navy treasure fleet, though i got like 7 skulls that time o.o i think their loot system was busted lol

yep! lol
if only i could have my legendary loot luck with my main...
my second pirate has two world eaters, THREE THUNDERSPINES, and one behemoth >_<

OK...Here is a question :confused: What general level was your "second" pirate when you received many of these?

*Also...Do you (or 'anyone else' here on forums) feel that the odds are greater for LOWER level pirates to receive compared to higher levels or...does it even matter???

I have found that with my first pirate (lower level that 'Shamus'), the loot drops oftentimes seem more favorable!

OK...Here is a question :confused: What general level was your "second" pirate when you received many of these?

*Also...Do you (or 'anyone else' here on forums) feel that the odds are greater for LOWER level pirates to receive compared to higher levels or...does it even matter???

I have found that with my first pirate (lower level that 'Shamus'), the loot drops oftentimes seem more favorable!
It was a lv 38 at the time but my account that it was on got hacked :I
And I do think low levels get better loot... My lv 50 gets next to nothing :facepalm:

It was a lv 38 at the time but my account that it was on got hacked :I
And I do think low levels get better loot... My lv 50 gets next to nothing :facepalm:

I feel the same way as you do, Constance. *Leave it up to the "Mouse" to make things really frustrating for each of us, lol.
~ Sorry to hear about your account being hacked. Geez...Not cool :mad:

bagh i hate the new weapons, but all i can say is its LUCK, my friend got it at a crab boss on spanish island... first skull idk what server

I have given up hope on finding any famed cursed blades FAMED so forget el patron if i cant even find a famed sword in fact im suprised that i even got silver freeze considering the luck i have ima just say thank god for foulberto err not god the devs

I have given up hope on finding any famed cursed blades FAMED so forget el patron if i cant even find a famed sword in fact im suprised that i even got silver freeze considering the luck i have ima just say thank god for foulberto err not god the devs
the devs? :confused:

Back