Tips on Finding The Lost Sword of El Patron

Which Boss Drops it the Most?

• Total voters

Blackbeard

Pirate Master
Hey Guys!
I have been trying to find the Lost Sword of El Patron for about 7 months now, and no matter what it seems to avoid me. No matter how hard i loot at Dark Hart, Timothy Dartan, Neban The Silent, and Remington the Vicious, they never seem kind enough to drop it for me, so I was wondering.... Does anyone have any useful tips that they used to get the Lost Sword? I just want to know who seems to drop it the most and what weapon i should use that would most likely get it for me. I have already looted the Silver Freeze on tormenta and World Eater Blade in El Patron's mine, but the Lost Sword still eludes me. Any Tips for me? and another question is, does Devil Root drop the Lost Sword?

- Blackbeard.

Yw, and also additional detail, my friend asked me for my account so he can play unlimited AND have El Patron... Come on... is that a question xD

What! Thats crazy!! Where did you manage to get all those weapons?!

I think, Tormenta gave me world eaters, and Cove gave me Behemoths, and Thunderspine I think was also from Tormenta
I just walked around Tormenta, leveling my sword and, the enemy I mastered it on, BAM! first thunderspine
cant rem others

Hey Guys!
I have been trying to find the Lost Sword of El Patron for about 7 months now, and no matter what it seems to avoid me. No matter how hard i loot at Dark Hart, Timothy Dartan, Neban The Silent, and Remington the Vicious, they never seem kind enough to drop it for me, so I was wondering.... Does anyone have any useful tips that they used to get the Lost Sword? I just want to know who seems to drop it the most and what weapon i should use that would most likely get it for me. I have already looted the Silver Freeze on tormenta and World Eater Blade in El Patron's mine, but the Lost Sword still eludes me. Any Tips for me? and another question is, does Devil Root drop the Lost Sword?

- Blackbeard.

yea he does

Got 2 of them, each at Neban and Remington. I used my Nautilus Blade to find the one at Remington, and my original lost sword at Neban to find the duplicate. Both on Bequermo.

If Darkhart has given Constance 4 Lost Sword, chances are, he probably wouldn't give at the same ocean again ... for some reasons I think that they wouldn't give at the same spot and same ocean. Just like lottery, if one number has been drawn, it may not come up again for a long time. At least with my luck anyway ...

And why didn't you ask your bff John, Blackbeard ... he got 2 and sold one (I wish he would've saved it for me when one day we could trade ... ;) Too late now ... )

If Darkhart has given Constance 4 Lost Sword, chances are, he probably wouldn't give at the same ocean again ... for some reasons I think that they wouldn't give at the same spot and same ocean. Just like lottery, if one number has been drawn, it may not come up again for a long time. At least with my luck anyway ...

And why didn't you ask your bff John, Blackbeard ... he got 2 and sold one (I wish he would've saved it for me when one day we could trade ... ;) Too late now ... )
xD

How long did it take you guys to loot? Were there skulls often, not often, or just plain first skull when u got Lost Sword of El Patron?

Back