Tips on where to find cursed blades.

Which island is best for finding cursed blades?

• Total voters

Jammerboy

Wanted Pirate
Where is best place to find cursed blades? Idk but with the help of votes maybe we can say which island is best for it.

ive gotten won cursed blade on ravens(not including the won from ravens quest) and it was won ive already gotten from tormenta ive gotten to from tormenta

Tormentia just because there are more groups of enemies there and is easier to rack up higher numbers of defeats.

I have received them on both islands and in good amounts. Hard to say which is "better" as it seems to me to be more of a personal looting style. Tormenta has higher level enemies (Thrall Captains are up to level 50) and as a result I think there is a higher number of skull chests per number of kills. But unless you run laps you have to wait longer to get the number of kills. So if you are a lazy looter or a lower level it is harder to do Tormenta. Raven's Cove has ghosts the barely top level 40 and can be killed by lower levels. Also, I find most people mean South Idol when they say Raven's Cove because that is the only area with enough enemies to make it worthwhile. I rarely see anyone doing anything other than one person blundering and others vipering. This is a good loot spot for low level or unskilled looters. For looter that have weaker weapons or lack the skill points to have the power to lot alone this is a good place to work. The enemies do spawn faster there so you can get large number of kills but the rate that skulls drop is slower. You have a good chance at either island as long as you are willing to be patient and spend some time looting.

both islands for me got one from a random ghost and another from a random dregs its all luck and chance

Tormenta. Regarding Tormenta as everybody knows there are specific monsters in certain areas.
I was wondering what is the percentage for cursed looted between Thrall Room and the rest of Cursed Caves?

i got deepwater blade at the 3 guys outside the gold room all i get from the thralls are gold and rares

Back