Tip  Tips to get famed weapons!

What do you think about server hopping?

• Total voters

Jack Gunshot

Honorable Pirate
This is a little how to on get up too 3-4 or even more famed or lengendary weapons a week. :excited:It's not the best how to, but if you have anything you think should be different just say what you think. Sometimes server hoppings on some days is pointles because you dont get anything at all, so it's 50 50 chance on getting that most wanted weapon. Now for me almost all my weapons have came from quiet servers. Server hopping is just about finding that quiet server that will give the fame stuff.

1.) Severs. First things first, NEVER TRY TO FIND FAMED WEAPONS ON ABASSA, worst place to find em'. Due to the fact that is so many people on that server. Sometimes you can loot on Abassa which I will talk about later on. Best thing to do is to play on a quiet server where your chances of finding a famed is much higher since there isn't so many people. Also the fact that there is less servers make's it a bit hard to get a good quiet server.

2.) How to kill and when too. If you ask me it doesn't matter how you kill to get loot, I believe the loot is pick as it spawns. So I think the best weapons to kill are, Broadsword, Throwing Knives, Staff, and Doll. Next. When too kill? Well nobody knows how the loot dropping works. But I find it's best to go server hoping in the morning or late at night when most of the players are offline, for me I go on early in the morning since I'm in eastern time zone. Although you can get Famed throwing knives on Abassa at Smasho, a level 50 boss (Smasho only drops Knives and is a great place to master dagger) on Raven's Cove any time.

3.) Where to loot? Well I think that Tormenta, Dark heart, and Raven's cove's caves are the only good places to loot at. But if you not in the lvl 40-50 zone it's fight in a lower level area like Padres or Kingshead.

4.) When to switch servers. Well if your not getting a Skull Chest every 15-20 kils, leave that server and change to a different one. I prefer going down the list of server. Although you might get a chest every 2-5 kill's and not get a Skull everyone 5-30 might be a good idea to stay there. Because you never know what will change Also never loot on only 2-3, always try to aim for 5-6. The more servers you loot on a day means the more you'll going to get

All this infomation I've learned from server hopping hopping with friends or just hearing people say in the chat box.

So what do you think is the best way to get Famed Weapons???

didnt i tell you all this information like a month ago cuz u was like "I CANT FIND FAMED" or something? im almost certain i did lol
EDIT (Apr 15, 2011 at 6:02 PM):
and how u kill doesnt matter its how FAST you kill so id use a blunder to kill or a rly strong cutlass or broad NEVER DOLLS STAFFS OR VOODOO DOLLS these weapons take entirely to long to kill bosses unless ur trying to get rep while looting their worthless and the best time to loot is after a server resets or after matinence

chris I'm pretty sure you didnt tell me that lol
Also by using the staff and doll i meant on tormenta and stuff like gold room, or the bridge my bad, but what time they do the matinence? Isn't it like like 2 or 3 a clock west coast time?

chris I'm pretty sure you didnt tell me that lol
Also by using the staff and doll i meant on tormenta and stuff like gold room, or the bridge my bad, but what time they do the matinence? Isn't it like like 2 or 3 a clock west coast time?

thats for broads and you have to update usually a day or to after matinence is the best and yes im almost postive i told u how to get famed cuz u asked me once it was that day i got stuck in that pole with ben i think
EDIT (Apr 15, 2011 at 6:42 PM):
corection that should have said thats what broads are for staffs and dolls ect take to long to kill even in groups use blunders bombs and broads for groups

As the famed king, if you dont believe me look at the thread your famed and legendary weapons I have two pirates maxed on famed weapons, I have to disagree with your advice number 1 and 4. First off Abassa is the famed paradise I'm living proof of that I go to darkhart on abassa and get one or two famed in a few hours wich is very good. And for number 4 if you can't get famed in one server don't just give up and try another server chances are you won't get one there so just be patient and wait it out. For 2 and 3 I agree those are good places to find famed and weapons you use doesnt matter when it comes to finding famed.

As the famed king, if you dont believe me look at the thread your famed and legendary weapons I have two pirates maxed on famed weapons, I have to disagree with your advice number 1 and 4. First off Abassa is the famed paradise I'm living proof of that I go to darkhart on abassa and get one or two famed in a few hours wich is very good. And for number 4 if you can't get famed in one server don't just give up and try another server chances are you won't get one there so just be patient and wait it out. For 2 and 3 I agree those are good places to find famed and weapons you use doesnt matter when it comes to finding famed.

i never get famed on abassa and ive looted there for hors before and if ur just getting cruddy weapons and gold u should switch servers and if u use grenades or blunder u can kill the enemy faster giving u a higher chance of obtaining a famed in a shorter period of time

I sorta i guess see myself as a master looted idk haha but i have my fair share of famed weapons
My best famed Barracuda Blade, Blightfang Edge, Tyrant Blade, Hull Ripper, Ripsaw Blade, The Dark Mutineer, Bitter End, and THREE Spinecrests.
I got all those weapons with one thing, PATIENCE
I got my Barracuda Blade at the four ghosts, i was there for about 45 minutes then on the first skull BAM Barracuda Blade
The next day in the gold room i was there for about a hour and i hadnt even seen a skull, then first skull BAM Blightfang Edge
Hull Ripper was on the Kelpbrain Bridge for about an hour and a half, then on the 4th skull BAM Hull Ripper
Ripsaw Blade also came on the Kelpbrain Bridge, was there for about an hour, then on 4th skull BAM Ripsaw Blade
Tyrant Blade was at Tormenta for about two hours spent an hour at the gold room, then an hour at the thralls, then i decided to go back to the gold room, and as i was passing through the group of three and i shot a Molusk with my blunder BAM Tyrant Blade
For Dark Mutineer, i got that in the gold room on first try........ idk what else to say haha
Bitter End and one of my Spinecrests came from El Patron
my Two other Spincrests both came in the gold room, both took about an hour to get
I also have about 60 other famed
and i have EVERY famed cursed blade above 90
Also, sailing is a HUGE help just today i got a Masterwork Cutlass from a Warlord while heading to Devil Root
and after i get a famed i jump to the next server, this past week i have gotten over ten famed

wow 0_0 thats a lot of famed
EDIT (Apr 16, 2011 9:16 PM):
This is a little how to on get up too 3-4 or even more famed or lengendary weapons a week. :excited:It's not the best how to, but if you have anything you think should be different just say what you think. Sometimes server hoppings on some days is pointles because you dont get anything at all, so it's 50 50 chance on getting that most wanted weapon. Now for me almost all my weapons have came from quiet servers. Server hopping is just about finding that quiet server that will give the fame stuff.

1.) Severs. First things first, NEVER TRY TO FIND FAMED WEAPONS ON ABASSA, worst place to find em'. Due to the fact that is so many people on that server. Sometimes you can loot on Abassa which I will talk about later on. Best thing to do is to play on a quiet server where your chances of finding a famed is much higher since there isn't so many people. Also the fact that there is less servers make's it a bit hard to get a good quiet server.

2.) How to kill and when too. If you ask me it doesn't matter how you kill to get loot, I believe the loot is pick as it spawns. So I think the best weapons to kill are, Broadsword, Throwing Knives, Staff, and Doll. Next. When too kill? Well nobody knows how the loot dropping works. But I find it's best to go server hoping in the morning or late at night when most of the players are offline, for me I go on early in the morning since I'm in eastern time zone. Although you can get Famed throwing knives on Abassa at Smasho, a level 50 boss (Smasho only drops Knives and is a great place to master dagger) on Raven's Cove any time.

3.) Where to loot? Well I think that Tormenta, Dark heart, and Raven's cove's caves are the only good places to loot at. But if you not in the lvl 40-50 zone it's fight in a lower level area like Padres or Kingshead.

4.) When to switch servers. Well if your not getting a Skull Chest every 15-20 kils, leave that server and change to a different one. I prefer going down the list of server. Although you might get a chest every 2-5 kill's and not get a Skull everyone 5-30 might be a good idea to stay there. Because you never know what will change Also never loot on only 2-3, always try to aim for 5-6. The more servers you loot on a day means the more you'll going to get

All this infomation I've learned from server hopping hopping with friends or just hearing people say in the chat box.

So what do you think is the best way to get Famed Weapons???
What about Darkhart on Abassa i usually get loads of famed from him???

thought id let people know i just found a famed cursed weapon on a quiet server doing the hop skippitty do!
was leveling my guns when :excited:a ghost dropped a ripsaw famed cursed blade:D it sets me hair on fire :fight:found it on ravens, cove fighting the regular ghosts, in cave of lost souls:parrot:

thought id let people know i just found a famed cursed weapon on a quiet server doing the hop skippitty do!
was leveling my guns when :excited:a ghost dropped a ripsaw famed cursed blade:D it sets me hair on fire :fight:found it on ravens, cove fighting the regular ghosts, in cave of lost souls:parrot:
Congratulations! What server did you get it on?

Back