Tip  Tips To Master Potions Fast

Here's what I do, just brew the latest potion, UNLESS you need to brew something else to help you in game.
Max all four of the bucko brew's because they all do the same healing, just different times

I don't know what it is but I find potions to be very mind numbing, after 1 or 2 potions I'm bored out of my mind and just wanna quit so I only get a 100-200 rep. each time I try to do it... Gonna take me forever to master... :mad:

By just brewing every potion in order it took me 3 days to master, of course, I had to get rid of some and remake them at times though. I just use the Burnt Staff from the Raven's Cove quest as my incentive to master my potions. That staff is awesome!

By just brewing every potion in order it took me 3 days to master, of course, I had to get rid of some and remake them at times though. I just use the Burnt Staff from the Raven's Cove quest as my incentive to master my potions. That staff is awesome!

That's why I mastered my potions so fast too XD Well... on test... I had no idea when I went through and did my first pirate :(

Back