Tip  Tips To Master Potions Fast

Capt Drako

Pirate
Hope This Helps Everyone If You Brew Swift Foot 1 Over And Over Again In Tell You Can Brew Swift Foot 2 Then Keep Brewing In Tell You Can Brew Swift foot 3 Then Keep Brewing In Tell You Master Potions

It Took Me A Week To Maser Potions Have Fun

Ugh!! this is a disgrace to my eyes! those potions are really good for you in game

Only make swift foot?!?!? ah ah that is so lazy and silly cuz swift foot 3 is even harder to make than any of those potions below!

Lively bucko keeps you alive under any invasion and you don't fall for my feet to give you tonic.

Clap o'Thunder takes away your groggy, so if you should die under invasion, you just visit jail and drink this. Still you don't steal my time feeding you with tonic.

All the weapon potions will make any of your weapon stronger. Really good for Jolly or any other boss!

The Hardy Matey will give you more rep when leveling, pefect potion for grenade leveling!

This is also why you should NOT wait leveling your potions till you are high notoriety level! The potions will save you lots of trouble.

You be a much stronger Pirate in the Caribean with those potions!!

Ugh!! this is a disgrace to my eyes! those potions are really good for you in game

Only make swift foot?!?!? ah ah that is so lazy and silly cuz swift foot 3 is even harder to make than any of those potions below!

Lively bucko keeps you alive under any invasion and you don't fall for my feet to give you tonic.

Clap o'Thunder takes away your groggy, so if you should die under invasion, you just visit jail and drink this. Still you don't steal my time feeding you with tonic.

All the weapon potions will make any of your weapon stronger. Really good for Jolly or any other boss!

The Hardy Matey will give you more rep when leveling, pefect potion for grenade leveling!

This is also why you should NOT wait leveling your potions till you are high notoriety level! The potions will save you lots of trouble.

You be a much stronger Pirate in the Caribean with those potions!!
ok that's true but if you want to master potions fast swift foot is the easy way to do and after you master them then you can go back and make the potions that you want and some of the good potions are really hard to do and thats way some members have a hard time with potions

ok that's true but if you want to master potions fast swift foot is the easy way to do and after you master them then you can go back and make the potions that you want and some of the good potions are really hard to do and thats way some members have a hard time with potions
But why wouldn't you just make all potions and master that way? Then you have them to use!

If you want your potions level high for the bonus during the ravens cove quest... the swift foot way is ridiculously easy and the fastest way to do it.

Once mastered, you can make whatever potion you please as many times as you want :) It kind of gets fun after you master - less pressure ;)

before the setbacks i had potions lvl 17 and then i just went back to potions yesterday and they were lvl 12

If you want your potions level high for the bonus during the ravens cove quest... the swift foot way is ridiculously easy and the fastest way to do it.

Once mastered, you can make whatever potion you please as many times as you want :) It kind of gets fun after you master - less pressure ;)
Ravens cove bonus is at notoriety level 30! You get your grenades at level 20 and to level them you need lively bucko, hardy matey and if your luck should ran out you be needing clap o'Thunder as well. So why wait leveling potions till you are level 30? And make only swift foot? To me that is like leveling a weapon first and not pick up the loot until you mastered that weapon!

I didn't need any of those to level grenades :( It all depends on how you level, I guess.

I leveled my entire pirate to max after only a couple months - so it's possible to level everything without certain potions :)

Yah this is a good method but I like to make all of the potions but for rep Swift foot is the best and easiest If you did two hours a day on potions for about 4 day u would master thats how long it took me!!!!!

I didn't need any of those to level grenades :( It all depends on how you level, I guess.

I leveled my entire pirate to max after only a couple months - so it's possible to level everything without certain potions :)
Yes it is, I fully master a pirate within a month, with no help from others, it's so much faster and easier to do so when you have the potions. And this thread was about the fast/easiest way, and is the reason why I wonder.

Hope This Helps Everyone If You Brew Swift Foot 1 Over And Over Again In Tell You Can Brew Swift Foot 2 Then Keep Brewing In Tell You Can Brew Swift foot 3 Then Keep Brewing In Tell You Master Potions

It Took Me A Week To Maser Potions Have Fun

And I'll let it go this time - but way to totally steal my method from this thread: https://piratesforums.co/threads/the-secret-about-potions.483/page-2

I didn't even get a shout out :p What the hay is that!? ;)

And I've made most of the potions Hart - just... I didn't master them until almost everything else was mastered. So this is probably more for pirates (like me) who waited until the end to master potions and just want everything mastered and won't really gain anything from having clap o' thunder, etc. :)

screenshot_2011-05-12_12-20-44.jpg

Back