Screenshots TLOPO Beta - Famed+ Legendary + Bright Loot

repeat on Sven -.-
screenshot_2017-02-21_15-14-51.jpg

So I came to fish, and this happened... Can anyone spot it? :/ This is what happens when so many people go fishing on 1 server.

Screenshot (92).png

Not a happy fisher here! :/ Not even 1 bit... Divine was a few days ago, Seven Seas... 3rd one total, just now! :mad: WHY! AND FROM A MEGA MOUTH!!!??? WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME, MEG MEG!!!???
Screenshot (94).png
Screenshot (93).png

Not a happy fisher here! :/ Not even 1 bit... Divine was a few days ago, Seven Seas... 3rd one total, just now! :mad: WHY! AND FROM A MEGA MOUTH!!!??? WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME, MEG MEG!!!???View attachment 79798 View attachment 79799
I fished several hours straight and caught somewhere around 530ish sharks give or take. Also I got 2 famed before it and after it. Before it I got a warlord doll and a broadsword of thr inquisition and after it I got an orangutan doll and a dagger of the dark idol. All in all a great day for me

Got me a Famed Lucky Charm today...
Check out my solo run haul below!
Was doing a solo run during the wee hours, just to see how it'd be like with calm seas and no one else around.
It was awesome!

screenshot_2017-02-22_05-32-31.jpg

That's 2 Loot Skulls from a single ship!
screenshot_2017-02-22_04-54-09.jpg

Overall, I can't complain!
screenshot_2017-02-22_04-59-00.jpg

I dropped all those pouches for Royals and Loot Chests, but alas, no good weapons to post.
In fact, other than a fair amount of gold, there were only 3 swords and a couple of garments.
Kinda weak tbh.
But seeing those skulls pop up was awesome!
Savor it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got me a Famed Lucky Charm today...
Check out my solo run haul below!
Was doing a solo run during the wee hours, just to see how it'd be like with calm seas and no one else around.
It was awesome!

View attachment 79812
That's 2 Loot Skulls from a single ship!
View attachment 79813
Overall, I can't complain!
View attachment 79814

I dropped all those pouches for Royals and Loot Chests, but alas, no good weapons to post.
In fact, other than a fair amount of gold, there were only 3 swords and a couple of garments.
Kinda weak tbh.
But seeing those skulls pop up was awesome!
Savor it!
Lucky charm is broken

Maybe for you it is, but if that's "broken", it's fine by me!
But maybe you're right and I'm just a very lucky pirate.
Never seen 2 skulls in one drop before personally, while I'm sure someone has, somewhere.
I've seen it happen. It's not common, but it happens. I wonder if 3 skulls is possible.

Back