screenshot_2018-08-08_22-50-38.jpg

screenshot_2018-08-08_22-58-17.jpg
screenshot_2018-08-08_23-59-13.jpg
He got a famed pistol, sailing but guess forgot to take the ss...oops
Second new noob, yesterday:
screenshot_2018-08-08_20-11-24.jpg
screenshot_2018-08-09_00-46-53.jpg
screenshot_2018-08-09_01-01-41.jpg

I've only played for about one month (but, a lot of playing in that month).
This is what I've acquired:
Bright Orange: Cotton Stove Hat, Puffy Sleeved Shirt, Open Linen Shirt, Old Tank, Cotton Trousers
Forrest Green: Accented Cotton Cavalier, Cap, Long Coat, Linen Puffy Shirt, Basic Sash
Dark Brown: Cotton Goucho, Cotton Jacket, Embellished Vest, Cotton Highwaters, Striped Vest
Dark Green: Accented Navy Hat, Cotton Long Coat, Linen Long Sleeve, Open Linen Shirt, Trimmed Tank, Basic Sash, Cotton Trousers
Bright Purple: Cotton Stove Hat, Embellished Vest, Cotton Short Sleeve, Open Long Sleeve, Zebra Strip, Denim Trousers
Bright Green: Accented Navy Hat, Head Band, Short Sleeve, Leather Vest, Silk Vest, Denim Trousers
Bright Blue: Bandana, Cotton Cavalier, Accented Embellished Vest, High Neck Shirt, Open Cotton Shirt, Cotton Highwaters
Electric Blue: Bandana, Embellished Vest, High Neck Shirt, Basic Sash, Denim Trousers
Bright Pink: Accented Navy Hat, Accented High Wing Hat, Cotton Long Coat, Accented Embellished Vest, Seamed Tank, High Neck Shirt, Linen Highwaters
Bright Red: Accented Cotton Tricorne, Cotton Long Coat, High Neck Shirt, Open Long Sleeve, Basic Sash
Gold: Zebra Stripe Tank, Linen Trousers
Dark Black: Cotton Stove Hat, Cap, Accented Ostrich Hat, Leather Vest, Striped Tank, High Neck Shirt, Denim Trousers

Famed:
Knives of the Golden Idol
Seven Seas Dagger
Doom Rattler
Bitter End (x2, was my El Patron pick)
The Endless Night (x2)
Bruisers Cutlass
Admiral's Sabre
Gorilla Cutlass
Bloodfire Cutlass
Assassins Cutlass
Tiger Shark Cutlass
Bejeweled Broadsword
Hull Ripper
Krakenbane Sword
Spinecrest Sword
Nightbringer Sword
Masterwork Broadsword (x2)
Brigadiers Broadsword
Bloodfire Broadsword
Masterwork Cutlass (x3)
Tyrant Blade (x3)
Dutchman's Pestilence
Whalebone Blade
Puffer Blade
Kelp Blade
Cutlass of the Inquisition
Masterwork Sabre
Bejeweled Sabre
Sword Masters Sabre
Sacred Musket

Recently I learned you can shoot or use the dagger to initially hit the enemy, and then they follow you then kill them all with a broadsword and get gun/dagger experience (whichever you used prior to the broadsword kill). This has lead me to killing all the ghosts and Cicatrix and the Gold Room more (and nicely leveling up my non-sword weapons). Beyond those two areas I frequently kill Crash, Drench, Drizzle, Palifico, and have beaten the Ravens Cove and all but the last quest of the Black Pearl Quests. I got the Admiral's Cutlass sailing though. I believe almost all the rest were at Ravens Cove or Isla Tormenta. One exception was Sacred Musket I got from either Remmington the Vicious at Kingshead or one of the two Navy Dragoons near him.

Back