Screenshots TLOPO Beta - Famed+ Legendary + Bright Loot

Just got these today on a mat run!

Attachments

• 2019-02-15 18_45_36-The Legend of Pirates Online [BETA].png
    2019-02-15 18_45_36-The Legend of Pirates Online [BETA].png
    1.2 MB · Views: 120
Thought for sure I'd get the MP off of Remi last night. Received 2 famed in the first hour there, then went away and in the next 3 hours racked up 6 more famed but by then it was way way past my bedtime and falling asleep. I looted the whisper off the watcher in a similar fashion where I think I had 7 fames in 2 hours and then got the legendary. Really thought I had that luck momentum at remi too. Oh well.
Below is the sixth and eighth. I don't screen every fame and only start paying attention when I get more than 4 at one place. This is a new record fame loot for me.
screenshot_2019-02-22_01-48-56.jpg screenshot_2019-02-22_03-05-31.jpg
the fames in no particular order were: gatling repeater, demon fang knife, warmonger doll, masterworks cutlass, generals broadsword, seven seas bayonet, bejeweled sabre, explorer doll.
The top eight are those listed.screenshot_2019-02-22_15-32-34.jpg

Last edited:
Nobody has ever experienced anything like what is happening to Bort lol. I can't even fathom having something so frustrating continually happening to me. Mega RIP to our fallen comrade - one of the most passionate and dedicated members in the TLOPO community.
RIP
Oh, I think a similar thing is happening to me, perhaps even more incredible.

Back