Event TLOPO Beta Key Contest!

Not so much of a typo, just something that would sound better grammatically.

On the main page, you say:
The game team has been working hard to bring you version tlopo-rc-v1.4.3 of the game. Find out more about this update on the release notes page.

Try this:
The team has been working hard to bring you the latest update (TLOPO...1.4.3) of the game. Learn more about the update on the release notes page here.

"Here" would then be hot-linked to the release notes page.

Just a little web design and style tip. Sorry, it's not a typo, but I thought I'd help in that regard.

What sets you on fire then throws you in water?

Untitled.jpg

Davy was having a hard time dealing with the seas. He decided to try out the local tavern. So there he was, sitting there all alone. drinking his life away. The life of the seas isn't an easy one, all he could do was rid his problem away with alcohol. That's when she walked in. The most amazing, beautiful, attractive woman to ever live walked in through the doors of the bar. Dave looked at her and knew, that was the one. He got up to talk to her and a shoulder slammed him back down into his seat.

"She's way out of your league, ugly." the female bartender said.
"Yea, i know. I just want someone to sail the seven seas with ya know?" Davy replied.

Dave drank a little more and watched as his soulmate sat with her friends and slowly saw his chance with her dwindle away

"What's your name?" She asked
"Doesn't matter." He replied.
"Got it, pirate," she said, "The name is Tia. Now skat, don't need you bothering my customers"
"Alright. Alright. Fine. But I'll be back. But not for that one. See you around, 'Tia'. He said with a smirk on his face as he left.

She blushed, did he know her secret and still wanted her? Only time, and maybe a couple drinks could tell...

Last edited:
Would the answer to riddle 2 be: cannonball?

Think about it, the gun powder lights them up to shoot them out of a cannon, they travel through an obstacle, and then they hit the water.

I'm going to sit this one out... My brain already hurts too much from everything going on lately... BUT... I DID want to make an appearance and wish everyone good luck and give my most sincere congratulations to everyone who wins! Also a big thank you to the team for continuing, in their endless generosity, to do things like this for the community! Two armored thumbs up!!!

Back