Announcement TLOPO Beta: Status Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOTL was only ever on test server.
Ship of the Line could honestly work, make it no SVS, and your not exactly at an advantage when doing normal sailing runs, your basically a giant sitting brick in the water, also just make it so you can only cosmetically design the ship no hull or rigging upgrades. It could work and it would be really cool to have

Unlike some users that seem to never be happy just to be in the know and playing the game, I want to offer a profound thanks for getting us to a point where we can sail the seas and fight the Navy and EITC.

I am more than happy to deal with the bugs, which I consider minor at best, if it means I can pirate my nights away.

I think this is a question on everyone's mind more or less. When we went from alpha to beta, there was a reset and pirates embarked on their journey in the Caribbean from the start again. Has this been something the Crew has considered and/or looking to do going fro. Beta to Full Release?

Aside from that, I can't wait to see the fixes be made and start journeying into chapters of the Caribbean unseen before and what more the storyline and content teams have in store for us.

There shouldn't be any wipe when transitioning from Beta to full release.
https://piratesforums.co/threads/tlopo-faq.12504/
If you go down a bit one of the FAQS is
"Will accounts and pirates be wiped at the end of beta?"
Answer says: "No, both accounts and pirates will be carried into full release."
I totally didn't spend hours leveling to 48 for no reason :)
Unlike some users that seem to never be happy just to be in the know and playing the game, I want to offer a profound thanks for getting us to a point where we can sail the seas and fight the Navy and EITC.

I am more than happy to deal with the bugs, which I consider minor at best, if it means I can pirate my nights away.

Last edited:
Thank you for taking the time to share this with us :)

This should reassure those who thought that the devs were ignoring the bug reports being made and for those few who seemed to even question if such a list exists. Hopefully now it will restore patience in the part of the community that were feeling left out/ignored and that nothing was being worked on.

Also the list shows that our ideas/hopes/wishes have also been noted with the most popular ones (including scroll bar for ship loot! YAY!) to be implemented when possible.

Meanwhile I'm really looking forward to the Halloween content and the Meet and Greet! :D

As always I really appreciate all the work the TLOPO staff and the Forum staff do and its just awesome how well they communicate and keep their community in the loop it really makes you feel appreciated (not many games and forums do that)

<3:thanks:<3

yall best not be forgetting about my chat bug. i've had it since 6/3/17. cant use my local or crew chat. only can talk through guild and use the horrible pirate speedchat, which doesnt have thank you or can i join your crew it hurts so much pls fix Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back