Announcement TLOPO Beta: Status Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
The #1 bug from my perspective, and I don't understand how it wouldn't be everyones as I see it affects everyone that sails, is not on the list. That is: the crash to desk top while sailing on a busy server. This crash seems to have been precipitated by the fix of the infinite loading screen and is less of a problem than that but is still a huge problem. It's making me keenly aware of the number of players on each server and making me avoid Abassa and Andaba anytime it gets more than about 40 players. Thanks for the info. The game has made huge and amazing strides during Beta. It's been wonderful to see and enjoy.

What's happening with the Mac OS launcher update? It seems to get stuck writing file 1 of 1 over and over.
We've identified the issue - which should be coming in a newer release soon. It's related to our new system of patching. It seems most people are getting hungup on phase_4, so deleting it and redownloading it should fix the issue.

Run this from a Terminal window:
rm ~/Library/Application\ Support/The\ Legend\ of\ Pirates\ Online/Game/resources/default/phase_4.mf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back