Blog Post TLOPO Beta Trailer

2 more observations I made in the video, not sure if they're bugs or intended:
1. The "Mastered" icon at the bottom on the rep bar can't decide whether or not it wants to stay present
2. Desolation removed 2751 points of the pirate's 2752 health. Is that accurate?
Desolation is accurate. Idk if it's exact but it should take basically all the health.

1 second in....... I don't recognise that place at all! Loving the rest of the runaround though! And defo looking forward to playing Beta! Well done chaps!

When I played I only managed to get up to rank 1 Desolation and it would only put me in the yellow as a level 35 so that's why I was wondering lol. Thanks for the enlightenment.
if my memory is correct, i think desolation is supposed to take half of your current health.

People, don't get too overhyped. Some things in the video are probably just... There. The point was "beta is close", not "we hid secrets in the trailer for detectives to figure out what to expect"...

I'm sorry I have to say this, but I don't think being disappointed later, because you expected a missing feature will be any better.

if my memory is correct, i think desolation is supposed to take half of your current health.
When I played I only managed to get up to rank 1 Desolation and it would only put me in the yellow as a level 35 so that's why I was wondering lol. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Rank 1 on a level 30 pirate I believe took at least half your health depending on what passive skills you had. . . Maxing it took more health from you but then again I believe I could kill level 30 or so enemies with it maxed. . . The passive skills are really what determined where you were at health wise, and if you didn't really have any passive skills involving health. . Straight to red lol

mmm views didnt change much, just dislikes. strange..and all from non-subscribers

Last edited:
The SS shows how TLOPO has received a ton of dislikes in the trailer without receiving views. Meaning, somebody has a bot to dislike the video. ** For example (not actual numbers), but TLOPO recieves 50 views in 10 minutes, but in those same 10 minutes there was 110 dislikes.
Oh well, ratings regardless of the ratio of dislikes to likes increases how often Youtube will recommend the video and how relevant it will be for search results. Also the botting is really nothing new. :rolleyes:

Oh well, ratings regardless of the ratio of dislikes to likes increases how often Youtube will recommend the video and how relevant it will be for search results. Also the botting is really nothing new. :rolleyes:
Of course, I know its not new, I was just trying to explain it to him. Yeah, dislikes don't have a massive impact anyways.

The SS shows how TLOPO has received a ton of dislikes in the trailer without receiving views. Meaning, somebody has a bot to dislike the video. ** For example (not actual numbers), but TLOPO recieves 50 views in 10 minutes, but in those same 10 minutes there was 110 dislikes.
Hmm...seems suspicious

Back