TLOPO Characters!

Talaith

Honorable Pirate
What's your first character going to be? Have you thought about a backstory? If so, let's hear it here!

I'll go first... :)

My character will be Captain Lawrence Thatcher... I haven't finished his story yet, but I know he's of Scottish descent, and became a pirate to fight against the British army... he's in it more for thr glory and revenge than the money, but it's an added bonus. ;) Once he arrives in the Caribbean, he stumbles across the wreckage of the Midnight Warrior, the ship of the notorious pirate, Captain Sailbreaker (my old character who died with the end of potco, but that's a story for another time...) He restores the ship and in salvaging it finds thr captain's old hat and coat (probably the coat first since the hat was an old promo item lol). With his newly acquired relics, he is searching for a crew and a cause, a chance to free the Caribbean from the navy swine!

Last edited:
Mine was William Coalswine. His name was quite unusual, he was of German and British descent (Wilhelm Kohlschwin) and was naturalised into the British empire after the British took the Caribbean. His name was not translated properly which lead to the unusually awkward last name. He was arrested after being framed for piracy by a hermit named Old Ben Gunn, and in a turn of irony decided to become a pirate himself after he was released from jail. Unfortunately, he was a very bad pirate and ended up being caught trying to smuggle in illegally imported teas from Singapore. After he was arrested, he was helped by Jack Sparrow, but was killed after a battle with the EITC (In reality this was my first account and I lost the password). Before his dying breath, he made a deal with the devil that he would kill those who stood before him in exchange for his soul. The devil accepted his offer and was resurrected but hours later... in jail. (starting over with my second account)

Flayzian, hence the name, a young adult who got up to trouble before getting arrested for going too far one day. Vowing to change his ways when he got out he has the devotion to become the most notorious pirate and part of one of the most famous guilds... He dreams of the day where he can get out, work from the lowest of the low to become someone that people respect (and hopefully fear)!

Back