TLOPO Community Discord (900+ Members!)

Davy Gunfish

Honorable Pirate
TLOPOCommunityLogo1.png

Hey everyone!

How would you like to join the largest TLOPO Discord server, now with over 900 members?

Our Discord server has multiple channels for TLOPO events, suggestions, bug reports, game strategy, and more! We also have a variety of roles for some of the game's biggest guilds.

Our Philosophy

We created this Discord server knowing that the TLOPO community has been disconnected from each other on Discord. With this server, we hope to bring these disconnected sects together and unify the community.

Our Rules

Our rules are much more lax than TLOPO or the Forums, with swearing and such within reason being allowed.

However, we also offer an optional Speed Chat Plus role that only shows the user channels that more strictly follow in-game rules for those that aren't comfortable with swearing.

Right now we're shooting to hit our goal of 1,000 members.

If you're interested, please join us through our invite link posted on the Unofficial TLOPO Chat & Discord Directory.

Screenshot_9.png

Last edited:
How many people in the discord are actually active? a few months ago I joined to see if there were new players to meet etc. All I saw was two people talking about their love of Russia and no one else speaking for the few hours I was in it.

Interesting. Can you filter the amount of players those chat messages came from? I never stated there wasn't a lot of chat itself, just that the amount of people chatting was small during my short time there.
Sadly Discord does not have that kind of functionality.

But I went 10 pages into the 61 total since July 1st and counted 54 unique users before giving up.

1594009790699.png

I mean the idea behind the discord was good at the start and it has got people closer with devs but then some of the mods just pretty much ran away with it. Random pings for no reason starting fights. Most the chats in there is from one guy who spams 24/7 for the most part. Hopefully those mods can get a handle on the discord :)

Back